Party and Play with Overwatch 2 Anniversary 2023

Party and Play with Overwatch 2 Anniversary 2023

Celebrate the first year of Overwatch 2 playing returning game modes and earn fan-favorite shop skins!

View Full Article

9 Likes

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

27 Likes

It’s not October yet…

4 Likes

The first anniversary of Overwatch 2 is here! Millions of players have already answered the call, and we’re celebrating with lots of fun rewards.

We’re not celebrating Overwatch 2 Anniversary.

We’re commemorating the death of Overwatch 1, the real and true Overwatch.

80 Likes

I’m super hyped for this event!

:partying_face:

4 Likes

inb4 all the cringe comments

6 Likes

Lotus lifeweaver you will be mine…

2 Likes

Is it out now? When does this start?

1 Like

So a little confused. Are we adding a third type of currency just for the anniversary event, or are the credits they refer to legacy credits?

Edit: they are indeed legacy credits.

6 Likes

Gotta love a straightforward and not confusing in-game currency system

5 Likes

Earn up to 3,000 Overwatch Credits when you complete all of the challenges that appear throughout the event. Use them to purchase returning premium skins in the Anniversary Credit shop, including Space Raider Cassidy, Beekeeper Sigma, Hermes Lucio, and more! You’ll also be able to save your credits for new opportunities on other popular skins coming in later seasons.

Damn,where is this generosity coming from?

I’m not complaining

10 Likes

Must be so proud of those lazily made modes to make no other effort but recycle them again.

18 Likes

Is there a full list of skins anywhere? I’m not at home to check in game rn.

1 Like

I’m honestly shocked we are getting credits and not coins. Although, arent the terms reversed?

1 Like

It’s out now, but i think i was mistaken on what was offered? I thought it’d be every shop skin ever at once, but it might rotate. I’m not at my computer.

5 Likes

you’re getting credits because the event store items can be purchased with credits :p.

1 Like

Thanks, I haven’t booted the game. But of course, why would I think we were getting premium currency. Silly me

12 Likes

They’re generous, but not that generous.

8 Likes

Archives where you at?

1 Like

No new dance emotes ):

1 Like