Answer The Engima’s Call and Fight the Null Sector Invasion

Answer The Engima’s Call and Fight the Null Sector Invasion

The Null Sector Invasion is coming, and a mysterious enigma is calling for heroes to help save the world!

View Full Article

9 Likes

Canon John Cena

7 Likes

Buwahahahahha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, i would follow, but i cant see him.

3 Likes

If I give them credit for one thing and only one thing; it’s that I certainly didn’t expect THAT.

Sigh

5 Likes

We’re getting an Ana Mythic Skin :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Worst season confirned

14 Likes

yep, death game, they need to use a meme to revive the game, today two things died, overwatch and john cena memes. make pve free, you own us

3 Likes

John Cena Prank Call - YouTube

3 Likes

Is this some sort of late April Fool’s joke?

4 Likes

Engima?

4 Likes

You guys have a typo: “Answer the ENGIMA’s…”

3 Likes

Is John Cena the next tank hero?

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Literally what?

Am I having a stroke??? lol

3 Likes

After Hidden Strike, John Cena appearing in Overwatch to sell us an invasion bundle couldn’t be more jarring.

Enigma Balls. His Sigma’s less cool cousin.

Yes :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Pfft… And people were saying the person at the front of that leak was Widowmaker or that the Ana at the front wasn’t detailed enough to be Mythic… I TOLD YOUUUUU!!! :joy: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

So…

I don’t know who to reach out to on this, but this YouTube is marked as unlisted privacy setting on YouTube, and can basically only be accessed through the r/COW link.

Was that intended?

3 Likes

Was gonna say Mauga voice actor but that’s a stretch and unlikely. More likely to be the Dwayne Johnson the Rock since he’s Samoan too.

Should be “credits”; or maybe not? We’ve been asking for Coins in the BP for a while now…

It does have a look of someone typing up that post and making a mistake.

i cannot answer aaron i didn’t have $15 on me

7 Likes

This is now the conclusion to sombras story arc

1 Like