Fun in the Sun returns with the Overwatch 2 Summer Games

Fun in the Sun returns with the Overwatch 2 Summer Games

The Summer Games are back with new challenges and rewards, along with the all-new Winston’s Beach Volleyball game mode!

View Full Article

5 Likes

This is fantastic news… thanks for the update.

Looking forward to the summer games!

Any chance we can get DLSS support? (Especially now since we have FSR 2.2)

3 Likes

great! summer games! what about mid-season?

read it wrong my bad dont call me out (im scared)

5 Likes

Where are the patch notes Craig?

4 Likes

Winston volleyball sounds cool, and a logical extension of Lucioball, but I think I can speak for a lot when I ask “where are the patch notes?”

2 Likes

Where’s the receipts sis

1 Like

maybe till thurdsday for the midseason balance patch but yea now we have summer games… yawn

i might try out that winston beach volleyball for a game or two and cometemplate buying the mercy skin if it becomes available. be a hard decision, easier if it was a bikini thong lol… hmm

Ooooh, wasn’t expecting a free victory pose for Doom as well too, nice.

Short article. Lucioball again. Wintonball is new. And skins.

Personally, having trouble drumming up excitement for this season. It’s very meh.

1 Like

it’d be more fun if u added 6v6 to arcade

4 Likes

Ugh, that “fanservice” Mercy skin :face_vomiting:

I want my Cleric Lifeweaver skin.

No patch notes.

I’m losing it mr krabs I’m losing it

2 Likes

Alright the new Mercy highlight intro is cute

I wonder why they’re not using Lifeguard Mercy in any of the Summer Games marketing on the BNET launcher or this post. Its the most popular skin in the game right now. Missed opportunity.

Yay an event…let’s see how much stuff I can earn this yea-

Oh…

Nvm….

1 Like

Think about all those people willing to mortgage their house just to buy that Mercy skin.

Is Copa Lucio Ball not returning then or is it just delayed?

1 Like

why is there no comp lucioball though? I waited 2 years for this to be disappointed by another lazy patch and bad gamemode. Even managed to break hitregs in lucioball and with only 14 days of the game mode given to us per year, will it even be fixed before it ends? OW2 has proven to be the biggest waste of 60 dollars I’ve ever spent to own a game I didn’t ask for.

1 Like

Would be more fun if the game didn’t kick me from volleyball match for “inactivity” , despite being active/present because of needing to “participate in combat outside of spawn” — meanwhile the ball just gets passed around on the enemy team / no way to hit it and stop timer

3 Likes

Disappointing that there are only two summer games skins this year. Moira and Bastion still don’t have legendary summer games skins.

4 Likes