Become a Hero of the Galaxy in Starwatch – Now Live

Become a Hero of the Galaxy in Starwatch – Now Live

Choose your side between the Infinite Empire or the Watchers in this exciting PVP event

View Full Article

2 Likes

Yippe. I have go to sleep now. See u in few hrs Starwatch.

:star: :eyes:

Cool let’s take a look at this

i hope its not like those gamemodes where you only play 2 rounds and move on.

I’m going to check this out for sure!

:astonished:

1 Like

What’s the Premium Battle Bass?

It such a fun and balanced mode…not. Honestly its worse than olympus

4 Likes

I bet its a test of new PvE features AND the game mode replacing 2CP by using 2CP maps but with a different objective.

It is…
Played one game and the consensus from everyone in the game was, “what was the point of that?”

5 Likes

this game mode is for watchers broken and op XDDD
this mode is nowhere balanced bruh XDD
you play 5vs5 but the other team has machines who are broken af
they are melting you in sec
and the 5 of the watchers is a doomfist bot who kills him self nonstop

so trash :smile:

It was okay, but I’m still disappointed we lost Archives for what basically amounts to 4CP.

2 Likes

This game mode sucks

2 Likes

this update was a huge mistake ot the game

1 Like

‘exciting’ -yawns widely-

I’m loving the mode. I like the distinctly different teams (do that more please), the aesthetics, the light narrative woven into the gameplay, the comic that came with it, the little grav capsules and such. I’ll say that it’s really hard to play into a Bastion with only Winston or Ball, but I’ve seen about even results for each team so far, so it’s not a big deal. Still fun. Every game has made it to the final point, at least. It’s more replayable than Archives, though I’m still looking forto PvE.

I hope we get more like this in the future. I like little throwaway side stories with fun skins that you don’t have to read too much into. No heavy-handed lessons or social issues or anything. Just cool space stuff. Also, Infinite Empire for life.

Become the hero of *Freezethaw* Assault! A totally new and original mode that clearly uses new assets which are the same…BUT DIFFERENT! Revive your fallen allies over and over again at the spawn as the other teams side gets better heroes which they will easily destroy you with as the matchmaking has been fixed to prevent top ranking players from facing off against new players just as promised!

1 Like

I played 1 round and moved on…:neutral_face:

QQ no fix to Match maker. really? COMMON!

Found the blizzard employee. Event is blatantly so much worse than archives.

2 Likes