⭐ 7gb download?

They said it included a reoptimization(?)…on top of the balance changes, Halloween, the new arcade

8 Likes

You know the drill…
link pls :wink:

The large amount of changes and Junkenstien? Maybe deeper in system changes as well

Yeah I’m trying to remember where it was said so I can find a link

Patch 1.41 is a “remaster” and that causes the patch size to be gigantic. It said this in the PTR patch notes.

Also, Halloween Terror.

8 Likes

That’s what it was…I chose wrong word…it’s right in the ptr patch notes

1 Like

Is time to call Liberty Prime then

I don’t like murica but Liberty Prime is top

1 Like

With liberty and justice for most™

1 Like

Yep, the PC patch is approximately 7 GB but can now be downloaded using the background downloader on the BattleNet client. Those on consoles will have to wait until Tuesday, and their patch might be larger than 7 GB as the last remaster patch was 22 GB.

3 Likes

Thinking there will be new content in Halloween Terror. :smile:

OOhhhhh 7gigs… That will take maybe 5 minutes to download. The horror!

1 Like

On my connection, it takes about 30 minutes (Wyoming sucks for internet).

3 Likes

Still 30mins isn’t bad. Perfect time to take a nice hot shower.

22 iish about what i expected for remassa

On the ptr patch notes, it is specified that the patch would be larger as it is a remaster of the sort.

Which by remaster I would assume, the game would be optimised better, but I can’t tell for sure.

3 Likes

i hope this is not another china censor path = - =

No, the people have spoken. Sym’s golden glove is coming

2 Likes

by remaster they probably mean re organizing files for better optimization, presumably so that it will be able to run on the switch.

which means deleting stuff out of your install directory and re downloading things you already have on your PC, because re arranging files is a secure feature on PC that can’t be automated. that’s why the download is so big, but your total install will be around the same once it’s done.

The new terms of service made by China.

1 Like