One-Punch Man x Overwatch 2 Event

One-Punch Man x Overwatch 2 Event

Collect all-new skins and compete in fun challenges during the first major collaboration for Overwatch 2.

View Full Article

10 Likes

Each of these three One-Punch Man skins will be offered as part of special store bundles that include other new One-Punch Man cosmetics, and all three bundles will be offered together at a discount.

WOWEE!! Paid skins bundle with minimum effort put to it.

No :no_entry_sign:

93 Likes

First collaboration. Neat.

Edit: to expand on the thought, it is a good to see crossovers like this. Hopefully this leads to future carefully selected collaborations and expansion of the OW brand. As long as it isn’t overdone, things like this are a nice bonus to fans of both properties. In other words, let’s not Fortnite this.

10 Likes

Several punch man

37 Likes

Really unfortunate that you’ve doubled down on making everything store exclusive with no in game way to earn coins to buy it.

I bought watchpoint pack but I’m very disappointed with the way you monetized this game. My original plan to pay for premium pass once my renewals ran out is looking very stupid since we get no coins and the best skins aren’t in the battlepass.

48 Likes

Leaving my feedback here. But next time there’s a collab don’t re-use assets and sell them as “legendary” skins. Like the one of Kiriko x Terrible Tornado. I would have bought the skin if it was a legendary but it’s just a reskin being sold for premium.

58 Likes

Meanwhile, the matchmaker is still broken despite it being “fixed” multiple times.

17 Likes

Looks good, now let’s see those patch notes

That too.

1 Like

“Doomfist was a perfect fit for donning the iconic yellow suit and white cape, capturing the signature trademark of Saitama’s ability to defeat any enemy in a single punch!”

Uhm

34 Likes

Creative bankruptcy and laziness. More uninspired IP sludge.

7 Likes

Fixing the matchmaker is hard and doesn’t make them any money. Making skins is easy and makes lots of money. This is going to be Overwatch going forward, with game quality taking a backseat unfortunately.

7 Likes

*terms and conditions apply

19 Likes

Plus the whole you know, art team not being the people who work on the matchmaker.

3 Likes

Correct. It’s up to management to fund the right people to fix the aforementioned game problems. But instead of doing so, which results in no net return, they would rather fund the art department, which does result in net monetary gains. It’s not about making a fun game, it’s about selling skins, while only pouring out the minimum resources needed to keep the game hobbling on. That’s what makes the most money. And that’s only what BobbyK and ABK management care about.

5 Likes

Fricken awesome collab. Great taste Blizz. Skins look phenomenal

3 Likes

I don’t believe that. Yes it seems the matchmaking has issues, but in the past few weeks they have made changes multiple times. So I don’t think they are not trying to improve it. Do I wish it was better, of course, but there have been updates to it. They can work on more than one think at a time, I see no issue with adding more skins.

So…. new Kiriko skins but STILL NO Fix on bugged Kiriko gold weapons…? WTFFFFFFFFF

6 Likes

I wanted this to happen since Doom came out but at the time i read “bundle” i know that no, im gonna be fine without that.

A game that actively hates its players doesn’t deserve any money.

8 Likes

Soooo any DPS Doomfist return arcade mode like you did Cupid Hanzo scatter arrow return arcade mode?

3 Likes

Would make a lot of sense if they did that. Kinda what I’m expecting.

Otherwise “One Punch” is gonna be kinda silly.

10 Likes