Earn free rewards when you watch Overwatch 2 on Twitch!

Earn free rewards when you watch Overwatch 2 on Twitch!

Earn sprays, weapon charms, and a new Legendary skin when you watch your favorite creators on Twitch!

View Full Article

4 Likes

May actually watch for that Rein weapon charm. Itā€™s pretty neat.

3 Likes

Already have that Ashe skin and i dont care for weapon charms, i find them just distracting. So nothing interesting for me to get here.

4 Likes

Starting off the first set of drops with old stuff wasā€¦ a choice.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a decent skin on ashe and some ok charmsā€¦would love to be a bit more but itā€™s ok so far.

1 Like

The only thing new is just the weapon charms, the rest are old stuff. I hope Blizz gives out new rewards specifically for Twitch drops, like how they promised to give out new rewards for limited-time events.

3 Likes

FAQ is off on one point: you can earn credit for the drop while watching on smart tv devices like Fire TV, you just canā€™t claim them on those devices.

I watch on Fire TV and claim later on the mobile app all the time.

1 Like

ā€œNewā€ legendary skin? Iā€™ve had this skin since 2019

13 Likes

Sigh.

Stop recycling content. You are only making it worse for your existing players not only giving away stuff that everyone already has but you are also devaluing this content by giving it to new players.

3 Likes

Imo this kind of promotional event should be top and center on the bnet launcher when you select Overwatch.
Nice that itā€™s put on the forums this time, but not everybody looks here, and you have to scroll down a fair amount to see this on the bnet launcher, past stuff thatā€™s been there for a while so it appears nothing is new.

5 Likes

I actually donā€™t mind having twitch drops be old stuff. Donā€™t forget, the skins are only old for us, OW1 players. Twitch drops donā€™t require any sort of effort so itā€™s a nice gesture for the new players who donā€™t know the difference between an OW1 and OW2 skin and would appreciate either. Just my perspective, though.

1 Like

41minutes !!!

type or paste code here

Mother of got these drops are so generous, iā€™m about to s#@t my pants!
/s

Stop flexing on ā€œnew playersā€ LOL

Kinda Nice that I already have the skin because I donā€™t want to lose charge on my phone doing nothing while twitch is farming for me lol

have that skin so thats cool that i dont have to open up a tab on my browser and not watch a streamer lol.

would be nice if they had a tier list like, if you already have this skin you can then get this brand new one or something

when are we going to stop recycling OW1 skins blizz?

Literally in the process of trying to convince us skins are worth $10-$20 you are showing us exactly why we donā€™t need to have FOMO over them.

2 Likes

Never worked once for me in the many years Iā€™ve tried it.

ā€¦

Doubtful.

why? you removed ranks so we donā€™t know what weā€™re looking at.
you artificially impaired all heroā€™s so watching the cooking channel is more exciting.
besides exceptionals donā€™t watch, at most, they briefly browse.

Already got the Ashe skin and all those sprays, but in it for the weapon charms.