Overwatch 2 Season 3 starts February 7: New Antarctic Peninsula Control Map, One-Punch Man Collab,…

Overwatch 2 Season 3 starts February 7: New Antarctic Peninsula Control Map, One-Punch Man Collab, Loverwatch Dating Sim, and so much more!

We’ve got rewards galore planned for Season Three, gameplay updates, and fresh new events!

View Full Article

25 Likes

This is fantastic news but I’m still waiting to hear about native mouse and keyboard support on console

Are there any specific reasons that it hasn’t been implemented so far?

The game runs amazingly on the new systems and this one thing would really make it feel like a next gen title…

Not going to lie though the OW2 maps are truly unsurpassed in this industry…

To the map devs… keep up the great work!

Season three also introduces Workshop mode

Sweet! Any word on LFG coming back?

in-game event featuring a browser-based Overwatch Dating Simulator: Loverwatch,

:astonished: :flushed:

We’re excited to announce that we’ve been working with Japanese Anime “One-Punch Man” on our first-ever major IP collaboration for Overwatch 2 to bring One-Punch Man skins and cosmetics to the game this season! Together we’ve created a collection of cosmetics from the beloved anime, including Saitama skin for Doomfist.

HUUUUUUUGE!!!

I’d love to see some Paladins crossover skins, heh…

+Please consider bringing back pink mercy!

:heart:

7 Likes

Mercy is receiving nerfs, and most supports have received minor balance changes.

:skull:

29 Likes

I love all of these skins!

1 Like

not the mercy nerfs :skull:

17 Likes

Lots of new stuff! also i like the One Punch Man collab, didn’t expect that one but a very welcoming one for sure!

1 Like

Looks good so far. Now about the balance changes…

People are going to be upset if Sojourn isn’t finally properly nerfed, and Orisa isn’t nerfed.

And you got me with the whole “You should be focusing on getting enjoy Support players to fix Matchmaking”.

4 Likes

Tank arcade and mercy nerfs. Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

in-game event featuring a browser-based Overwatch Dating Simulator: Loverwatch

Lol what

2 Likes

BEE MOVIE MERCY

Imgur

According to all known laws
of aviation,
there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway

20 Likes

Another luke warm BP.

3 Likes

Taking away those 5 bullets is gonna be tough for Mercy.

4 Likes

Mercy is receiving nerfs

Oh no lmao

But seriously, Sojourn better be nerfed and Orisa…

3 Likes

Cool comms! Appreciate it as always.

Can we stop putting themed skins in the shop, especially the majority of them? It’s kind of distasteful as hell.

Interested to see what the Mercy nerfs are. Last time, the “buffs” were a 5 ammo change. I don’t know what to expect anymore lmao

Also more colorblind settings are always welcome. Thank you :sob: I hope…you continue to expand on them so that we can change the color of enemy deployables (I can change enemy outlines but their shields, mines, etc. are all red still).

4 Likes

Here’s to hoping this patch fixes console profile stats.

2 Likes

Open queue slightly more tolerable? 6v6 arcade mode when?

2 Likes

Boy, im sure can’t wait for that one specific forum user to dislike this! (even though they asked for more Mercy skin, name starts with H btw)

4 Likes

I unironically really like it

5 Likes

Is Lego Bastion not considered an IP crossover?
Well I guess they did specify OW2…

3 Likes

The new skins are amazing, but I’m pretty sure most of it is locked behind the shop and not even in the battle pass.

3 Likes