Overwatch 2 Forecast: Festivities, friends, and a definite chance of Winter Wonderland!

Overwatch 2 Forecast: Festivities, friends, and a definite chance of Winter Wonderland!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year: heroes get cozy cosmetics, maps are blanketed in snow, and the arcade modes get a unique, icy twist!

View Full Article

7 Likes

Cant wait to play for 10 mins and then never again

60 Likes

Was anyone hyped for this? I didn’t even know this was coming.

15 Likes

Twitch drop for just a previously released Dva pose and legendary. And no new modes. Just one free Brig epic skin. Disappointing. At least Halloween had the Bride of Junkenstein as something new.

54 Likes

go girl give us nothing

43 Likes

Give me my 3,000 credits back from the D.Va skin then :face_exhaling: :skull:

42 Likes

Meh…same old game modes, ugly new skin, and Twitch drop reward that i already owned.

Boy, this year christmas is depressing.

51 Likes

Lmao wtf ? Are they literally giving away OW1 skins for free for watching twitch streams ? What about the older F-ing players ? And isn’t that Dva skin from last year’s winter event ? I thought they would hold off on the most recent skins but damn, looks like those twitch numbers are dropping fast

Edit: sry, replied to the wrong person

12 Likes

Thanks for Mime 2.0

Bastion Gingerbread “Legendary” just an OW2 recolour with a hat

https://i.imgur.com/RabbVv7.png

Please stop with this. What makes Mime and Gingerbread Epic over the other recolours with a hat?

27 Likes

Recycled from OW1 without any kind of changes…

14 Likes

Sounds good I think.

they already annouched the realease date when season 2 came out you fault you havent seen it

We can re-earn skins from OW1 for the seasonal event?

You spoil us Blizzard!

6 Likes

And so Winter Blunderland begins. Unfortunately, looks like I’ll have to play some arcade games of dubious quality to get the Brigitte skins. Sigh.

Luckily won’t have to watch any Twitch streaming over the holidays as I already have what’s being offered.

8 Likes

Amazing. Making us play the literal worst game modes for the cosmetic. I don’t even have the Freezethaw achievement sprays because of how much I hate that mode.

Guess I’m lucky I don’t play Brig, anyway…

14 Likes

Aww, thanks for the one skin. I remember when these events had weekly challenges that gave you three skins instead.

But you can’t even do that now, apparently. Everything’s gotta be in the cash shop, everything’s gotta cost you an arm and a leg to get.

24 Likes

This is unbelievably sh*t

27 Likes

Someday we will see this art come true…

https://i.imgur.com/yrQRgf1.jpg

4 Likes

Why is everything Twitch drops nowadays? Why don’t you want people to actually play your game?

24 Likes

Dont care give me a Ramattra summer skin, give the man shades too :skull: