What to expect for Season 2: Ramattra, Shambali Monastery, and the Battle for Olympus

What to expect for Season 2: Ramattra, Shambali Monastery, and the Battle for Olympus

Season 2 is around the corner, and with it, a myriad of new in-game developments!

View Full Article

16 Likes

Mercy legendary skin confirmed :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

Edit: never mind, a old mercy skin is becoming a skin drop :sob::sob::skull:

19 Likes

Rialto and Blizzard World return!

But… what about Havana and Numbani???

50 Likes

So dont ruin season two, give us more maps to play on, the amount you give makes the game stale. And lol worst character gets a mythic skin, good job!

45 Likes

Cool… Very Cool…

I also just uninstalled the game which is also cool.

27 Likes

dont you dare say that about my queen

6 Likes

time to rework your prices! :slight_smile:

58 Likes

How about fixing non-role queue modes?

4 Likes

No Brig changes…

bye.

Freakin’ Ana is getting changes before Brig. Really? Ana…

Maybe there will be some, but doesn’t sound like it

11 Likes

ugh just stop with the map pools, no harm with leaving all the maps in

“With a new season comes a new map pool. Along with our newest map, Shambali Monastery, players can anticipate the return of a fan-favorite, Rialto, and the most epic place on earth, Blizzard World (some rides may not be available due to weather). We’ll also be visiting Oasis and Nepal at different times of the day and rotating out Hollywood and Watchpoint: Gibraltar. As a reminder, all off-rotation maps will continue to be available in custom games.”

68 Likes

Seems cool mostly, but why are we taking maps out? Who is asking for this?

44 Likes

Hero is out for 5 minutes and already gets a mythic lol

33 Likes

Skins and Maps are nice and all.

But I’m going to be upset/anxious until I see the balance/systems changes regarding Support Popularity.

25 Likes

Such a flop too, for a character nobody plays… :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

No Mercy skin :rofl:

Also…

With a new season comes a new map pool.

Enough with the map pools bro

36 Likes

No word on workshop tools, looking for group, fire system, or support reworks, huh? Figured we’d see at least one of these being mentioned.

Though did see a few supports on the adjustments list.

9 Likes

isn’t it sad we’re cheering for old content to be back because they artificially vaulted it?

19 Likes

To address the high-skill feedback, we’ll be focusing on the lethality of her Rail Gun at distance for Season 2, encouraging players to make use of Sojourn’s high mobility to close the distance for the more devastating right-clicks.

Lets wait and see if the fall off is harsh enough to be a massive nerf or if it’s going to be a slap on the wrist that changes absolutely nothing.

19 Likes

Overwatch Players Spend Over 30 Hours Watching OWL, Don’t Get Any Rewards
https://www.thegamer.com/overwatch-league-perks-30-hours-no-rewards/

33 Likes

I like this, but I really hope you aren’t going to be light with the Sojourn nerfs. She needs to be heavily nerfed, and not just her range. Holding rail gun charge for 8 seconds is far too forgiving given her mobility.

Please consider getting rid of map pools. They make the game feel stale significantly faster. I’m tired of the same maps that are going to exist in both map pools now. I can’t take any more Lijiang Tower or Ilios.

24 Likes