Join us for the Summit1g vs. iiTzTimmy Showdown

Join us for the Summit1g vs. iiTzTimmy Showdown

Watch iitzTimmy and Summit1g go head-to-head in an Overwatch 2 Showdown showcase event!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Drops for OWL when? Thx

23 Likes

Well, know Summit, but don’t know the other guy. Have they released team rosters? Anybody interesting on the teams?

1 Like

No. Stop price gouging and remove heros from the BP.

7 Likes

I don’t know either streamer but an organized 5v5 might be cool to watch regardless.

1 Like

Who cares that non-OW players are having an OW tournament?

They aren’t the OW community and they aren’t real entertainers, so who cares?

6 Likes

I’ll watch if I get a free legendary skin and you give Symmetra 6000HP.

Since they never do this… Here it is in local 2022-11-25T22:00:00Z

11 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Well, this generated a lot of interest here on the forums. Not. Guess people were put off by the streamers named, who aren’t exactly known for extensive OW2 play.

Well, hope the event is fun.

This ain’t it, little bro. Nobody cares.

3 Likes

Where’s the endgame Cpt. America meme when you need it?

1 Like

He’s an apex/valorant streamer and insanely good at those games.

What’s iitzTimmy and Summit1g ?

It’s some sort of tournament similar to the OWL… ?

Never heard about this before.

Streamers who’ll drop the game right after? lol How about no?

5 Likes

The Devs honestly care more about streamers than us players. It’s honestly sad. You get more from watching streams than actually playing the game.

3 Likes

what a gigachad (filling characters)

So theyre giving 25k to already big streamers who make good money :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Im more well known for playing Overwatch than Summit is ive never even heard him mention overwatch

1 Like

It’s sad because they continue doubling down on prioritizing esports and streamers ahead of making a quality product.

Stylosa made a video that detailed just how little money the OWL was making (they may be doing slightly better now, but I’m not sure by how much) and the prospects were already grim.

I wish they’d just focus on making OW2 the best and most polished game it can be before chasing esports to oblivion…