Season One Twitch drops: Earn rewards watching your favorite Overwatch 2 streamers

Season One Twitch drops: Earn rewards watching your favorite Overwatch 2 streamers

Find out what drops you can earn by watching your favorite Overwatch 2 content creators on Twitch.

View Full Article

8 Likes

Old skin and useless charm. Ok.

43 Likes

Iā€™m not home atmā€¦.is it just 2 new skins (pay walls) and they brought back old ones??

F2P = ā€œMoreā€ content I guess

15 Likes

charms we donā€™t even have inspect animations for still despite them being advertised lol

4 Likes

your right
Pay for it instead.

1 Like

you can earn one skin by watching twitch, and free rewards (that we donā€™t know of yet) by completing challenges during the event.

Iā€™m done giving money to blizzardā€¦ but you shill can go for it i dont care.

4 Likes

lol you couldnā€™t even come up with an original skin.
giving the players a single free new skin for an event was too much, you canā€™t possibly have people not pay 30 bucks for the new event skins

6 Likes

The twitch one is Winston (old) from what I just read

I swear to god, if I am not burning blizzard to the ground for you people I am a shill. I havenā€™t bought a single damn bundle and yet I am a shill.

3 Likes

yeah, where are the inspect, stuff like thumbs down and the like?

1 Like

OW community when they have to pay for content: :rage:

OW community when they can receive free content: :rage:

7 Likes

yes, you are right. You can earn a free skin byā€¦being entertained.

Wait. Wasnā€™t it over 25 million just a few days ago? Now itā€™s 20 million? Blizzy, are you sure youā€™re not making these numbers up?

9 Likes

Well no I canā€™t cause weā€™ve had like 5 different shots at it by now :sweat_smile:

I wonder if it was supposed to be that reaper skin theyā€™re giving away

We are recycling skins now? Yikes.

5 Likes

Moar twitch drops? Gotta keep those streamer numbers pumped!

4 Likes

Glad Iā€™m not the only one that caught that

2 Likes

who knows. You canā€™t say it isnā€™t without being called a shill.

1 Like

As someone who has been called that many times beforeā€¦.laugh it off and donā€™t dwell on it

2 Likes