Overwatch 2 developer blog: Post-launch updates on gameplay, maps, and competitive

Overwatch 2 developer blog: Post-launch updates on gameplay, maps, and competitive

Today, we want to look back at our first week in this brand-new chapter for Overwatch and share with you our team’s current thinking on hero balance and gameplay.

View Full Article

16 Likes

So no plan on putting bastion or torb back in the game anytime “soon” apparently. Thank god this game was F2P because if I had actually spent money I don’t know how I would deal with this incompetence. At least I know you don’t deserve my money in the future.

67 Likes

No mention of Bastion still… :frowning:

24 Likes

Oh wow… D.Va isn’t the strongest tank? Who knew… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Why is Bastion still gone and why aren’t career profiles working?

6 Likes

The only good thing from this blog is that they are nerfing zarya in total mayhem

15 Likes

No nerf on genji or the dps passive???

12 Likes

I just want a developer blog post that is entirely dedicated to gaslighting us all into thinking sym counters genji and is on thin ice from becoming OP.

56 Likes

where is bastion my love

this so called maintenance completely borke the game

16 Likes

yeah but what about the servers literally not working?

19 Likes

I don’t get this because I was literally just in a match with Torb.

But they considered to nerf Tobleron and Sym coz they ‘too effective to counter Genji’

26 Likes

I hate when things borke.

2 Likes

Yep. Just got booted from the game in QP.

No internet issues on my side.

EU SERVERS ARE DEAD RIGHT NOW.

“HeY CoMmUnItY lOoK aT uS cElEbRaTe OuRsElVeS!”

This company is a sad joke of itself, teary clown makeup, red nose and funny big shoes included.

31 Likes

I am guessing it wasn’t comp, since they locked him and removed bastion 4 days ago and said they would be back “soon”.

Torb is only locked out of comp.

Bastion has been completely disabled.

2 Likes

Good on the dev team. Stay strong. You know you have a great games that’s balanced well. Don’t let this place force you to make any crazy decisions.

Still wish we got more of a data driven blog like the beta but that’s ok :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

so no plans to give back skins to players who lost them while merging accounts?

7 Likes