Thank you, heroes. Let's talk about our next steps for Overwatch 2!

Thank you, heroes. Let's talk about our next steps for Overwatch 2!

Introducing three Double Match XP weekends, Legendary skin and Weapon Charm login bonus.

View Full Article

63 Likes

Why do I hear Among Us music?

37 Likes

Thank you ^^ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:20characters;

3 Likes

Extra xp towards a battlepass that gives a free player nothing of interest?
You’re spoiling me here, blizz!

217 Likes

You own us $20 of store credit with a free battlepass for new players and $50 store credit with a free battlepass for those that owned OW1 since you completely removed that game. You’re a terrible company.

158 Likes

You’re welcome, villains.

66 Likes

Oh boy are you gonna get clowned on Blizz.

I’m just sitting here waiting for the replies. :popcorn: :popcorn:

65 Likes

What about recent stuff that happened? Locking Torb and removing Bastion?
Any announcements there?

8 Likes

thank you!!

probably just fixing the game breaking bugs rn

6 Likes

Going with a silent no.

3 Likes

put the shop skins in battle pass then we can talk, im not even being greedy the base premium pass is close to garbage outside genji skin.

Have you even seen how other games introduce pass they will be full of goodies.

I will buy bp if you add atleast this weeks shop skins to bp.

28 Likes

It is not a priority as they have already stated it would be fixed “soon”.

• 3:00 p.m. PDT : Bastion is temporarily disabled everywhere in-game, and Torbjörn is temporarily disabled in competitive only. Both of these heroes are experiencing bugs that heavily impact gameplay, and we’ll share an update on them soon.
    25 hours later no update :slight_smile:
5 Likes

Yeah if i could get in “lc 208”

Likely will only be a week by avg.

Just based on history.

would be nice when you guys damn fix the atchivment bug on xbox. i dont care for exp when getting kicked out often from ranked matches because of this sh.it

6 Likes

NO, I want my cosmetics back. I don’t want this bs

23 Likes

Miko Mercy, Bangalore Sojourne, the highlight intros and voice lines are pretty cool though.

10 Likes

It is VERY IMPRESSIVE that you manage to MESS UP a simple thing like saying SORRY.

→ FREE XP weekends for everyone logging in AFTER 10/25!!!

You make your excuse an AD CAMPAIGN. Yes, your playerbase DOES notice this and we are NOT AMUSED.

HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO RUIN EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH?!

If you want to compensate people, then do so compensating those suffering under your failed launch and don’t try to fork in players to bolster your numbers of online players on specific time windows to brag about your “player count” to your investors.

This has a disgusting taste to it, like everything Overwatch2 related.

112 Likes

It’s not silent when they said why.

1 Like

Several Double exp weekends as opposed to just giving people exp on login… I guess it’s offset by the 2 free cosmetics but I’m not sure if they were always planned to be given out to everyone in the first place.

8 Likes