Watch point pack 20 levels?

I know you guys have more pressing matters to attended to but I thought that the watchpoint pack was supposed to come with 20 battle pass levels? Don’t know if this is a bug or if it no longer gives it to you.

2 Likes

are you sure you’re thinking of the right thing? the watchpoint pack doesn’t state that it gives 20 battle pass levels when you go to purchase it on the shop. it gives 2000 coins which can be used to purchase battle pass levels, maybe that’s what you’re thinking of?

1 Like

no, he’s right, according to Blizz official postings, the Premium BP is supposed to make you jump 20 tiers and it’s what the pack offers: Overwatch® 2 – Season Two Premium Battle Pass - Overwatch 2 | Battle.net

The Watchpoint pack is broken

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I thought. They have a bunch of stuff to fix so its low priority, just hope we get it before we all finish the pass lmao

1 Like

ahhh i see, i hadn’t considered that it was the battle pass that was the issue. i just looked at the watchpoint pack

The Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Pack does not come with the bonus twenty tiers unlocked. There is a separate Premium Battle Pass listing that comes with the 20 tiers unlocked however purchasing the Watchpoint Pack will make that option no longer available for purchase. The Watchpoint Pack does come with the season 1 premium battle pass and an additional 2,000 Overwatch Coins which you can use those coins to buy additional tiers if you want. Learn more about the Watchpoint Pack here.

2 Likes