Still getting error LC-208

Your watchpoint pack will probably get fixed after awhile?

I still have the error ): i’m so sad i just want to play with my main account

1 Like

I just got kicked out with LC-202 now

Still can’t get in LC-208. No update from blizzard. What a joke.

2 Likes

Just got a “Client Requested Disconnect” error and now I’m getting the LC-202 error as well. Fun game they’ve got here.

I tried early this morning (UK time), about 45 minutes after the maintenance completed, and I could log in as normal. No queue. No error messages. It just worked as intended.

I just tried again now and it said “In queue: 400 people ahead of you” and after 15 minutes that number had not gone down. So disappointing. I thought they’d got the issues resolved, but I guess not.

1 Like

I had exactly the same experience, managed to play some in the early afternoon (around 4-5 hours ago), no queues, very smooth - and now I wanted to log in again and it’s a queue of 899 for like 15 mins that’s not moving at all.
Wtf is going on again…

Got put in a queue for the first time since after the server maintenance last night. Guess I’m back to waiting an hour to see if I still get this error.

1 Like

Lol. Got the error again.

1 Like

They have updated the “Breaking news” box on the login screen, which now mentions that they are aware of an issue causing long queues and they’re currently investigating.

Buyed the Junkerqueen Pack Yesterday the Game worked wanted to get the Battlepass today and Play my First round overwatch 2.
Now i only get the LC-208 Code and cant Play with my Friends.
I waited the entire week and a few years bevore so please Blizzard fix this.

Everybody in my house is able to get in and actually play matches in Overwatch 2 and I still get lc-208. Ive tried logging in on different xboxes and it stull doesnt work. And none of the stuff i look at that should help works because Im not even merging any accounts.

1 Like

ive still have the lc-208 error, i’ve been playing on my alt account for 5-6 hours now, but i want my main. This error is so dumb.

There is no way to enter the game for xbox series x and ps5, both display lc208, which is really frustrating

I’m getting the same error every time I try to get into the game, but I don’t have it with my alt account… I don’t understand anything.

Currently doing maintenance, We’ll see around 11:00 EST if they actually fixed anything

Tried doing that about 2 hours ago and im still getting the error code

78 posts were merged into an existing topic: LC-208 fix was reverted

Going to lock this thread and move any current posts related to the LC-208 error to this thread:

9 Likes