7 years, Mercy will continue with the same Hallowen skin

Sorry, but the Japanese skin shown is not from the battle pass, it is a simple legendary skin obtainable from the character menu, and this is what you will get for the rest of the year and all of 2023/24.

They are literally showing her skin in the Battlepass section of the video, how are you this dense?

2 Likes

It is not from the battle pass, you will see it with a 99.9% success rate on October 4, i am not going to buy another battle pass where she gets absolutely nothing, good money you are going to lose OW TEAM leaving Mercy totally forgotten in OW2.

1 Like

Ain’t no way are you still complaining about mercy skins my guy she got three legendary skins this year and is getting another on ow2 launch

I’m dead

3 Likes

Just another ungrateful Mercy mains i guess?

1 Like

Too late lol

2 Likes

Lol how can you come to that conclusion after watching that very short trailer??

But honestly even tho i love mercy i hope she will get a break from gettingbskins so that other heroes for once can get the chance.

She’s literally getting a new mythic skin along with genji so i don’t understand why ppl are so mad about it?

I agree that she should get a new halloween skin since it’s been so long, but others needs it too.

2 Likes

It’s just a legendary fyi but yeah

I’m sure it’s not tho, was this confirmed somewhere? Because then i totally missed that part.

It’s shown during the “legendary skins” section in the trailer

1 Like

Idk every mercy main I know is grateful for the content she’s been given, only this user is like this

5 Likes

I think they said there’d only be one mythic per season? Don’t quote me on that. The mythic this time around is Genji’s.

But let’s be real, Mercy’s going to be one of the forerunners to get a mythic skin in future seasons because she’s so darn popular. It just makes sense.

1 Like

They had the golden opportunity to earn money and they have thrown it overboard, they will not see more of mine if they do not get mythical skin or new ones at Christmas and next year.

I predict the skins that mercy will get until 2024.

New skins: 1, the Japanese skin

prepare to be wrong then, they even showed a spray of the skin in the battle pass part. Even the Pharah skin they show you can see in the charms section.

Do you have a very popular hero and what do you do? no trace of him in the teasers, you show him for 1 second in the video showing the skin that we already saw in June, nothing more, some authentic geniuses.

Why would they show content for upcoming battlepasses if we haven’t even gotten to the first one yet??

2 Likes

Oh okay haha i guess me hyping so bad when watching had me missing out that part lol :rofl::rofl:

Yeah omg duh i’m so dumb lol, i knew that it was going to be only 1 mythic skin per battlepass but for some reason i guess the heavy detailing on her skin made me think it was going to be a mythic lol.

Yeah it’s obvious this is going to be a thing, but i honestly hope it will take a long time until she get’s a skin, because i’m getting sick and tired of seeing her and also genji if i’m being honest getting skins left and right.

2 Likes

I feel sry for all other mercymains. Hawnu should quit ow, he is palying the game not how blizzard and the community want to and crys everytime. Our community should be thankful if this guy disappears forever.

1 Like

Idk if I’d go that far but I do wish they’d be more mindful and less centered exclusively around mercy

And in this image I mean, no trace of it, we only see it in the part of “All 32 original heroes”

Great marketing.