6v6 was way more balanced than 5v5

Raidboss tanks suck. So bad. You deleted the offtank role now 5-5 suffers because this game is meant to be 6v6. Bring back tank interactions and go back on this 1 mega tank bs. I hate comp now with the rock paper scissors or instalocking orisa(the op tank) zarya and rein cant even set up dva bomb all synergies identities being lost in ow2

I whole-heartedly miss OW1. :frowning:
This is just a weird Disney COD with no original identity.

Tanks were not designed for a 5v5 format except ramattra since he came out during ow2.

1 Like

Double shield wasnt fun
Neither double dive tank
Neither goats

But yeah tank are just too strong

6v6 was not balanced. Get over it.

1 Like

I haven’t been a fan of the 5v5, but I think if they dial the tanks down a half-notch, and try to minimize the one shots… it could be good.

If they massively nerf tanks, nerf healers especially aoe heals, rework mercy to make it harder to pocket someone constantly, remove all one shots except for rein charge and ults, give compensatory buffs where needed, then they could just remove role queue and balance all heroes from there.

5v5 isnt balanced either. Having a tank solo countered by a solo dps picks isnt fun.
Its stomp or be stomped.

2 tank? no ty!
sick of playing with or aganist double shield. Game was all about “farm ulti and combo with your team mate”.
not just ultimates even for skill combos like : orisa pull + hog hook + mei wall. It was sooooo boring.

One tank just means now that a lot of games come down to “tank diff” and if you’re getting rolled, the rest of the team 90% of the time will blame the tank regardless of the actual reason(s) you’re getting rolled

played earlier and dove the backline as Dva and was met with “Dva plz” in the text chat, when I wanted explanation they’re like “why you going in so far” so the next team fight I stay front and center and the same guy was like “why is our Dva not diving their backline” so at that point I realized that no matter what this was just “the tank’s fault” no matter what so I just turned off the damn chat and proceeded to play without their “helpful input” and we ended up winning somehow.