Over watch - Game will crash at start - black screen. Running duel monitors - downloaded newest video card drivers… Any help would be great.
This sounds like the Razer Chroma issue detailed in the pinned threads:
If you still need help after that, please reply with a DxDiag.
Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
- Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
To add it to your reply here:
- Open the text file and copy all of the text.
- Paste the text in your reply.
- Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.
If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.
Hey there keg,
On this one, if what Nicole offered does not help, I would love to see a HwMonitor report attached as well.
We want to help and hope to hear from you soon!