Legendery/Origin skins are locked

The only Origin skin not locked for me is the Widowmaker Noire skin I got from a code…but everything else is locked, indeed.

6 Likes

Same for me. Blackwatch Reyes, Strike Commander Morrison and Slipstream Tracer are locked for me too suddenly.

I have the Origins edition of the game so never had the Widow skin.

13 Likes

Can confirm, overgrown bastion, blackwatch Reyes, security chief pharah, slipstream tracer and strike commander Morrison are locked for me.

12 Likes

Forgot about Bastion and Pharah’s skins. Just checked and they’re also locked for me too.

My Bastion even reverted to default Classic skin because I had the Overgrown skin on him at the time.

6 Likes

Yes I got that too. Strike Commander Morrison, overgrown Bastion, Blackwatch Reyes etc… all locked. I got the Origins Edition.

4 Likes

Hey guys, to help out I need to know which platform(s) you cannot access your skins on (PC, PS4/5, Xbox 1/X/S, Switch) and which version of Overwatch did you purchase to get the Origin Edition skins (Origins, Collectors, Game of the Year, Legendary Edition, or the OW2 Watchpoint Pack).

56 Likes

PS5, Origins Edition.

6 Likes

I am on PS4 with the Overwatch: Origins Edition of the game. Thank you.

3 Likes

Xbox Series S.
I believe I purchased Origins Edition in the beginning of 2017.
Skins, listed by Ymir above, are locked.

1 Like

Mine aren’t locked (PC). I’m guessing this has to do with how I bought the watchpoint pack. I only bought the standard edition back in 2016, then I bought the WP pack which came with the legendary edition and now I still have my skins.

So just buy the pack /s

Hi there, I play on ps5 and purchased the origins edition back in 2016 :slight_smile:

Sadly thats not the fix. I also bought the Watchpoint pack some time ago and they are locked :joy:

Nintendo switch legendery edition

2 Likes

Maybe because you got origins in 2016. I only got the standard so I never had the skins until I bought the pack.

Why the past year summer games skins ara cousting 3000 credits and not 1000??

2 Likes

PS4 Legendary edition in 2019

1 Like

Im also missing overgrown bastion, blackwatch Reyes, security chief pharah, slipstream tracer and strike commander Morrison are locked for me.
I play on xbox one and have Origins Edition.

1 Like

PS4 Legendary Edition

Xbox, Origins edition

2 Likes

PS4, overwatch origins edition, the noire widowmaker skin I got from the pre-order of the game thankfully hasn’t disappeared.

1 Like

I am on Xbox One. I purchased the Legendary Edition a long time ago and redeemed the code at the time. Today all five Origin skins are locked. Slipstream and Security Chief are still some of my favorites to this day.

6 Likes