Creativity is the essence of discovery: Overwatch 2 Beta Statistical Analysis

Creativity is the essence of discovery: Overwatch 2 Beta Statistical Analysis

Heroes of Overwatch, welcome back! The second Overwatch 2 beta has ended, and that means it’s time to talk data–again!

View Full Article

23 Likes

coolㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

2 Likes

orisas winrate tho lol

18 Likes

Mercy is still 48-50% win rate. Not broken. Not underperforming. Quite alright.

2 Likes

How about giving numbers for every role? I’m really curious to see how Lucio performs compared to OW.

1 Like

Interesting that Winston and Ball actually have the highest rates of teammate deaths, even more than Roadhog. Even more interesting that Sigma appears to be the best tank in the entire game for raw damage mitigation.

20 Likes

waiting to see what the next mercy/moira changes are…

and are they going to make JQ bigger??? they kept saying they agreed that shes too hard to hit… :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Yeah commanding shout is an issue. Its too forgiving and coupled with her “thin” hitbox for a tank, you get someone that can press W on you, slash you and your team in the face to activate Regen and kill you with a shotgun.

Not fun.

PS: Ball needs no CD on its mobility. And give him Shields everytime he hits someone. He needs to actively “body block” some damage for the team.

2 Likes

Maybe this will get the bandwagoners to stop complaining about Ana.

Who am I kidding of course it won’t.

3 Likes

much better than last time!

why is the second digit after the decimal place always zero?

(presumably too much precision would have leaked more than you wanted?)

Half revert for Sombra and Reaper :space_invader::ghost::pray::pray::pray:

Does… does this article have a morbius reference?

5 Likes

see syms? shes apparantly a console pubstomper…

Nice, but I think we’re looking for “What’s next”.

Sigma’s “teammate death rates” is not surprising. People slept on him way too hard in the beta :skull:

17 Likes

The second beta was one of the betas of all time.

3 Likes

48% of winrate is rubbish, when in 1 it is higher than 50%, I would like to know the NUMBER of players who have played with Mercy, why being a real rubbish in OW2 and even more so in beta2, I am sure those numbers would be extremely low, very low.

ball is the garbage tier king

1 Like

It’s Norbin’ time!

9 Likes

Interesting to see D.va stats here. Extremely low winrate, like 43-44%

Also I would assume D.va is the hero that dies the least. She has 2 lives in away. Yes, she is really useless in baby form but you don’t die everytime you get out of mech. Very suprising.

7 Likes