Is something going on Behind the Scenes at Blizz?

Last time Blizz walked back this far on stuff like this. (even removing links on main site)

They were legally in trouble and stuff.

Are we not seeing something similar?

What you mean? What is going on now?

1 Like

Walked back on what exactly?

I don’t know, I live in Texas and don’t have access to California news.

I could’ve sworn they said everyone in by the 14th and now it says 15th

Where does it say the 15th?

Does it now?

Wow, feels like Myst would have warned us about this if he was still here.

Our goal is to provide access to ALL players that opt-in to the beta by no later than July 14.

Still says July 14 for me.

There’s no need to panic, they’ll be rolling out invites over the course of the day.

Maybe they are just starting to update the time change.

Check Twitter maybe?

You guys are all such doomers.

9 Likes

Ohhh like how people in North Korea don’t have access to world news :pensive:

4 Likes

for what it literally says
We will begin giving access to players who opted in now through July 15. Players who buy the Overwatch 2: Watchpoint Pack on a participating platform will be granted immediate beta access as soon as we kick off the Overwatch 2 Beta, or whenever players pick up the Watchpoint Pack after the Beta begins.Our team has both technical and gameplay-related goals for this beta, so please share your thoughts, feedback, and experiences with us on Overwatch 2 Beta forums! We’re enthusiastic about including players in this vital testing phase, and we hope everyone has a great time in-game!
which menas everyone will be in by tomorrow…aka by at least midnight tonight

1 Like

Or China or Russia…

Just saying I don’t have it bookmarked.

1 Like

“I’m not in the beta yet. Is the world literally ending” Y’all really starting to lose your minds because you can’t handle waiting a couple hours for the beta invites to actually roll out lmao

5 Likes

Anyone that doesn’t expect some sort of issue with beta accounts/invites is probably already in the beta, lol.

Still haven’t had any blue posts on the forums with this info.

The blind Masses, will still be confused.

It’s almost as if the forums aren’t the primary way we are given information from the dev team.

Meanwhile in every other of Team FPS forums…

…

Would continue this joke, but making bacon.