Welcome to the first Overwatch 2 PvP Beta

Welcome to the first Overwatch 2 PvP Beta

FAQ, Twitch Drops, and Beta Bash Stream.

View Full Article

34 Likes

April 26th - May 17th

Nice!

4 Likes

Twitch Drop Promotion has Ended

There will be more opportunities to earn beta access including giveaway drops during the Overwatch League Opening Weekend. Thanks everyone!

32 Likes

April 26th - May 17th. Exciting.

3 Likes

right when my next semester of collage starts

The universe loves me

11 Likes

hey
you now got something to relax to after schoolwork

2 Likes

10 AM PST :skull:

I leave for Uni at 9

4 Likes

I cannot wait to get rejected invite :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Would you be willing to delete your post above mine? I have plans to post Twitch Drop troubleshooting in my placeholder post and want to make sure everyone can see it.

I was so hoping they’d do the twitch beta drop type thing - so glad they took this route!!! Gives way more people a chance to get in and enjoy

Love that!

Yeah I can do that. lol

1 Like

well good news
you probs wont get one

1 Like

There will be another stream tommorow by T4 about the beta right when the beta starts guys!

oop we gotta wait 24 hours lmao

1 Like

Didn’t even like my comment either :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

So if I don’t get in from signing up I can just keep Twitch on for 4 hours on someone on Wednesday (which I took off anyway) - sweet!

1 Like

Please ranked so we figure out how characters perform when people are trying their hardest. Would be nice for the game to feel well balanced on official release. Proper testing is required for that

1 Like

A French streamer said that the beta drops are guaranteed after watching 4 hours, is he telling the truth or you need 4 hours of watch time to get a chance to get in?

7 Likes

The FAQ makes it sounds like watch 4 hours and in guaranteed… so the signing up bit was basically useless as that’s probably a very small % of players. Marketing 101 here.

11 Likes

you may
its probably not a high chance but its a chance