Legend of Talon and Hero of Numbani: Doomfist and Orisa’s tank overhauls

Legend of Talon and Hero of Numbani: Doomfist and Orisa’s tank overhauls

Two opposing forces—one a benevolent protector of Numbani, the other a mighty successor to the city's Scourge—are both receiving reworks just in time for the Overwatch 2 PvP Beta.

View Full Article

50 Likes

Oooh was looking forward to this one.

4 Likes

AYYYYYY

1 Like

Is he wearing a tank top now? Nice gauntlet too.

12 Likes

Ok, Orisa seems like she has the potential to be a lot more fun.

I really hope I get into the beta because I would love to try her out!!

5 Likes

and Gameplay video of doom’s rework coming today:

31 Likes

Holy jesus -90% damage from the front

1 Like

oh! … well there it is for the people that were asking yesterday

1 Like

The reworks sound pretty good for once, is the Doomfist barrier permanent or with a duration?

5 Likes

And we still don’t see Orisa’s new look or spear!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

20 Likes

I hope we get a small video showing their reworks as well

Is that too much to hope for? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

YES they’re keeping Doomfist cute spray just as hard. EXACTLY what I was hoping so I can flex my cute spray more!

3 Likes

Noice.

I wonder if Orisa still has 200 HP+250 armor?

2 Likes

Probably more.

If 450 is the minimum now, the max MUST be 700.

2 Likes

While I’m interested in the changes to Doomfist, I feel like there’s too much investment in Orisa’s javelin.

It feels though 75% of her new kit is just the javelin, and it just seems strange for her to still have her Supercharger in her design if she cannot use it.

Just my initial thoughts.

10 Likes

Interesting, but will have to see how they play. Orisa sounds like she got nerfed hard, but it just may be that she plays wildly differently. Doomfist looks interesting. He probably should have always been a tank.

looks like a robe

1 Like

While the orisa changesare interesting, im definitely gonna miss orisa being a minigun & barrier tank. Though im now wondering if she will keep her slowdown while firing since her defensive options is what made up for that.

Doomfist as a tank though? Do count me interested.

5 Likes

“Her health and armor are being increased to help her push head on into the enemy team.”

It says that in the article? But not sure if that’s referring to the new Fortify extra HP or not?

3 Likes

Farewell Bon.g0 you will be missed

7 Likes