Heroes aren’t born, they’re made: An in-depth introduction to Sojourn

Heroes aren’t born, they’re made: An in-depth introduction to Sojourn

Sojourn is ready to deploy.

View Full Article

9 Likes

Heroes aren’t born, they’re made. But when streamers and Influencers and esports exists: Delete heroes and content now!

10 Likes

They describe her ult as “Hitscan Dragon Blade.” Yeah, she’s going to be broken af.

8 Likes

Tease Mauga at the end of the stream please.

2 Likes

This should shut up all the people in the stream chat spamming that stupid “Resident sleeper” emote.

It should, but it won’t.

Or just any info on any other new hero.

Her ult is a “hitscan version of dragonblade”.

Really? So they made another op nano Combo? Nice :skull:

2 Likes

Confirmed on stream. They specifically talk about how broken she is with nano.

Looking forward to playing her

Could have covered that in your waste of 1 hour stream.

9 Likes

She’s ready to deploy!*

very limited deployment in a week and a half*

**not available for consoles

5 Likes

As if DPS players need more coddling.

Yay ranged Dragonblade that has even fewer counters.

10 Likes

That stream was like a group of priests teaching their long religion to the literally starving masses.

Then telling them to wait for 2 more weeks.

6 Likes

Mauga next maybe?

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

It was great to hear Geoff mention the Quake 2 railgun. Never has a weapon felt as punchy as that uranium slug.

Can haz instagib?

2 Likes

Another well liked post removed.

How simple minded.

fr.

1 Like

Rest in piece Genji blade bot playstyle no reason to even play genji anymore
Bad kit and outshined by a hitscan dragon blade cool.

Yeah, but it seems like you completely missed the meaning.

Basically what they’re saying here is that it’s going to be very difficult to get value out of the ultimate because it is possible to miss all your shots and basically waste the ultimate. Much Genji does these days.

Personally, I kind of doubt that’ll happen. Even suppressive fire on that ult would get some players to dive for cover.

There’s no indication that the Railgun can pierce barriers or other defensive abilities; so it’ll have some pretty big drawbacks.

1 Like

So the first new hero we get two years and a half after the previous one (which already was a DPS) is an ultra-generic DPS.

I don’t like sounding sour and generally avoid posting negative things, but this really isn’t how they’ll get me hyped for OW2. No deal-breaker here. Just nothing new, same thing as the last three years.

What really killed it for me is this : “we feel Sojourn represents what makes Overwatch special, both as a game and an idea”. And this is where I know we’re clearly not on the same page.
I wasn’t drawn to Overwatch by Soldier 76…

3 Likes