Celebrate the sixth anniversary of Overwatch!

Celebrate the sixth anniversary of Overwatch!

From now until April 26, join the party, earn weekly rewards, and play all of your favorite seasonal brawls.

View Full Article

12 Likes

The fact that ya’ll honestly thought you could charge 3k for recolors makes this event an automatic L. Hold it with pride.

131 Likes

Something about those skins looks familiar…

22 Likes

Please make Archives permanent for the duration of the event

53 Likes

I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about this event so here’s a positive reminder:
21 days before the beta guys.

15 Likes

Would make a joke about all the skins…. But basically injured right now

1 Like

But I probably ain’t gonna get the chance to play it anyway :rofl:

Sorry, I just can’t help being pessimistic

7 Likes

Well hey atleast we’ll finally see it in action, with all the reworks and such.

I survived the OW1 beta watching others people play and we didnt have any overwatch to play in the meantime. This time around we have OW1 during the OW2 beta so that’s an improvement if you ask me.

3 Likes

plus ratio

20 characters

What about PvE though?

19 Likes

It’s better then nothing? I guess if you’re new to the game something here might be exciting but white recolors? No thanks.

2 Likes

way to build hype for it imirite

They had to mess with the most loyal fanbase one last time before ditching them in favour of OW2 lol.

I think they’re trying to shoo us away so they can replace their playerbase with new players.

34 Likes

Question, is this a delayed April Fools patch?
Because it seriously seems like one.

27 Likes

I was willing to give it the benefit of the doubt, but now having seen it action and understanding what exactly has replaced my favorite event: I’m in a significantly dour mood.

7 Likes

Here come the negative Nancy’s

1 Like

Recolors are always the same price, the only difference here is that there’s a huge gap in time this time around.

Man you all love to complain. I saw this coming, don’t know why you all didn’t either.

Any way players who already have the skins can get something else of equal value?

5 Likes

Its a closed beta rip

3 Likes

Man and we thought LNY was lame.

31 Likes