18 March Developer Livestream forum Chatroom

Hiya folks,

Posting this thread to concentrate discussion of today’s livestream happening over on Twitch at 12 PM PDT/3 PM EDT/19:00 BST.

Be nice, both to each other and the folks on camera. We hope you all enjoy the stream.

35 Likes

Honestly kinda stoked on this one. Actual dev presentation. Appreciate it.

13 Likes

wait so when is it happening from now?

10 minutes or 1 hour

1 Like

Thanks for posting this Andy! I wish the team good luck for the big stream today and can’t wait to see what you have prepared for us! :heart:

1 Like

in one hour and nine minutes from this post.

9 Likes

Alright cool thank you :slight_smile:

In one hour and eight minutes from this post.

1 Like

Can we please get some information about tank Mei as her kit feels more suited for that role in a 5v5 environment and tanks need more variety? You guys said in previous AMAs you were going to experiment with it.

Ironically I remember BST is still in effect, but still wrote GMT. Don’t mind me.

6 Likes

Well hopefully yall give us something to talk about.

Well, hopefully there will be plenty of show and not just tell. We’re kind of past just hearing about what’s coming. We need to start seeing something.

1 Like

What is going to be in the live stream?

I’ve never watched an official Overwatch one before, is it worth doing?

1 Like

Thank you for this, one of my biggest complaints with keeping up with OW news is that its literally impossible because its spread thin all over the place, the reason I use the forums is because the populace here will report on things and its about the only way to know about these things. Posting official content announcements here helps a ton.

2 Likes

Please show some amazing tanks and supports.

2 Likes

Will OWL skins get redesigned with the new default skins? What will happen with the game currencies including loot boxes, OWL tokens, credits, and competitive points (gold weapon points)?

Are we getting a cat boy hero reveal

3 Likes

They’re not brave enough for that

1 Like

Color me intrigued. Let’s see what we got here

My body is ready Blizzard

I have to imagine they would not be showing us anything that is not on the alpha right now which basically serves to make sure there is nothing big to leak for those under NDA and all of it would still be new information for us.