Flash Ops: Experimental Card Creator Cup 2

Flash Ops: Experimental Card Creator Cup 2

The second Experimental Card Creator Cup is here!

View Full Article

6 Likes

Will you not watch this tournament either, since there are no awards, and interesting moments can be watched in cuts on YouTube?

13 Likes

Not everything has to be about awardsā€¦ā€¦

15 Likes

Good for them I guess?

4 Likes

inb4 this is the big news for overwatch

14 Likes

No mention of ā€œtune in for a special announcementā€. If there was going to be anything, Iā€™m thinking they wouldā€™ve tried to build some kind of hype in this post (and tbh they wouldā€™ve done it days ago probably) to boost viewership.

26 Likes

I doubt theyā€™d announce anything on this stream, it would take away from the ā€œshineā€ of the CCs.

1 Like

No thanks, maybe It Will be fun but at this point i Just want update about the game. Your lack of communication with your fanbase Is embarassing.

28 Likes

LOL clown patch cup, how about some real announcements.

22 Likes

Who gives a flying duck about this "announcement ".

9 Likes

thats how ill probably watch it. or short segments of what it was about by some forum post and info from forum posts.

unless i was really bored and i remembered they have this tournament going on and decided to glance at itā€¦

no thanks because at this point they have deceived us, we do not need these little things and that only the privileged ones always do, they already deceived us with the number of skins from the last event and with the excuse that they will do more, and they will also be for purchase, they will not be given away ,they have abandoned casual players , please give us news soon about ow2 , do not keep lying to us !

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Iā€™m interested in seeing what the changes look like in some sort of organized play.

1 Like

lowkey dont care about the tournament. where is OW2

8 Likes

I love how minimalistic this announcement was lmao

2 Likes

Gets tiring and boring really quick watching ā€˜professionalā€™ players play, wanna know what was more enjoyable to watch? Conan Oā€™Brien not knowing what to do most of the time, and his reactions to the female characters.
This article being posted, Iā€™d presumed you wanted to hear your players thoughts and sentiments. So here you go.

2 Likes

Iā€™m very very excited for this tournament. It looks like weā€™re going to see a lot of Reinhardt being played which is always cool to see specially when he is so powerful. I would however like it if they share all of the replay codes this time around for each and every single match played. That would really help with content creation around the tournament.

2 Likes

No thank you, i am good.

2 Likes

lol. They posted this and have no intention of looking at the thread again. I donā€™t blame them

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool, but why do the NA teams get almost double the prize pool EU gets?

5 Likes