A most impressive display: Behind the latest Lunar New Year skins

A most impressive display: Behind the latest Lunar New Year skins

Learn how our concept artists brought Seolbim Mercy and Nezha Tracer to life in celebration for the Year of the Tiger!

View Full Article

11 Likes

Wish there was more…

32 Likes

Looking at ML7 not leaking any changes like W_nted did.

4 Likes

Hope this isn’t the “next week news”

29 Likes

All two of them.

11 Likes

Only 2 new legendary skins :unamused::sleeping::sleeping:

3 Likes

They gave the budget to Mercy in that piece of art :skull: poor tracer

3 Likes

I think this season is disappointing. BUT all we gotta get is some actual content this year and all is forgiven

3 Likes

At least there isn’t a “next millennium news”.

Like imagine just before giving it to Microsoft.

Suddenly everyone had a 1000 year ban.

There will be no news until the Event is over my friend. Next week is the earnings call and after the Event is very likely a 3 week EXC. After all that we should expect an OW2 news period.

5 Likes

Is it just me, or is the Mercy in the art actually different from her skin.

1 Like

Both skins suck

One of the emotes already exists for a seperate character

Worst event ever

7 Likes

“A most impressive display”

Okay sure lol

4 Likes

Even the announcement are getting sloppy. Seems like nobody even looked at it before being posted.

4 Likes

flop

5 Likes

I doubt it, these texts are always put in each event a few days after starting, this is not the news that they said would be soon.

2 Likes

I thought blizz was doing the concept art and then hiring out the in game skin creation to a company in germany or something? Has that changed? and is blizz doing it in house now the reason they were only able to get two skins done?

1 Like

Probably that is the case but it still cost money.

what an impressive display, two whole skins after nothing for a year wowza

4 Likes

I think we are more likely to get anything in early Feb if anything. When blizzconline was canceled last year they did say they still wanna put out announcements around the same time window and the first blizzconline was in feb so…

1 Like