So bastion rework…predictions?

Reckless speculation time!!

Sentry movement? Flight? Smaller hit box? His barrier back? MASS REZ?!?!

15 Likes

Yes, bastion’s going to have mass rezz in overwatch 2.

23 Likes

He’s going to turn into a real boy. (insert pinocchio joke)

I’m guessing he’ll be more no-the-go about things for OW2, making Sentry mode mobile like slow walk speed, but less damaging.

1 Like

I predict that they are bringing back his prototype ultimate!

1 Like

Swapping tank and turret modes. With adjustments from moving to or from ult.

5 Likes

Praying for Brawler bastion with his shield back.

1 Like

Attack helicopter

11 Likes

His new ultimate is that Ganymede gets a tiny hat to match Bastion’s new hat.

4 Likes

Hopefully lowered damage in Sentry but with allowed (albeit slower) movement speed. Recon should be reworked from the ground up, RNG spread is just horrible to play with as your primary damage source.

Faster transformation times would be imperative and probably a nerf to the hps of self repair.

Ult might need slight adjustments but that will be more dependant on the strength of barriers in my opinion

4 Likes

I hope they improve recon mode and somehow make bastion more self reliant.

I would replace his arm gun for a LMG.

Terminator mode, bastion turns on Androide and kill every player.

I’m thinking they’re gonna let him move while in sentry, but very slowly. And he’s gonna have some new ability too, idk what tho

1 Like

He’ll probably lose Sentry.

Either way it is going to be disappointing for me. Just like Torb and Sym I enjoyed their first versions far more than I do what they’ve become. I enjoy Bastion as he is now and sad to see another character go through a rework.

Bastions ult should just allow him to fly like in that one bastion dog fight mode.

1 Like

My prediction is another failure…

My hopes are that they’ve listened to the last few years of feedback, and do something vaguely similar to this:
Let’s see…

Ah yes, there it is.

3 Likes

Here’s what I do:

1. Introduce rail sliding move tech to recon. Make perfect rail slides give him a ton of move. 12m or more.
  2. Shrink that hitbox!
  3. Sentry is now an ult for a mobile character. Heck with tank.
  4. Exchange health for damage.
  5. Have him make disparaging but cute remarks towards his fallen enemies as he rail slides past their helplessly rag-dolling corpse.

Have the turret do only 60% of the current damage but if you hit an enemy it gives you 25% damage reduction (while hitting him). You make him a suppression hero instead of a payload one. + give heroes -25% healing received after they get hit by an enemy and you make him useful.

1 Like

calls in attack helicopters

they know too much

69 Likes

I’ll take that as confirmation……

2 Likes