6 Guaranteed [Legendary] Skins

Which one are you most hyped for? I really want to know what the weird pumpkin/bat thing is in the top left corner. I hope it’s Hammond, just a cute little fluffy gremlin.

I’m so hype for this event!

7 Likes

I really want an Orisa skin or one epic for WidowMaker
But if Moira and Sombra get new skins, i definitely want them

2 Likes

I’m excited to see who ended up getting bride. My money is still on Zarya with Sombra getting the ghost one. Also hoping Rein gets the full set of armor.

I’m just overall hyped for the event! I love the PvE along with the skins they released! At worst, they release “alright” looking skins! :smiley:

1 Like

Moira Sombra Hammond Winston maybe Genji and no idea for number 6

Not gonna lie, them saying they aren’t really adding much of anything new to the actual events, just giving skins, made me feel better about Halloween.

Now I can spend it doing other things because quite frankly I’m not impressed with just new skins anymore.

4 Likes

Poor Hammond is kind of confined for eternity on future skins due to his shape

Pumpkin
Bowling Ball with white pin minefield
8 ball or Cue ball with striped and solid pool balls
Christmas ornament with wrapped presents minefield
Richard Gere’s buttocks. (Google it)

4 Likes

I used to feel the same way, and then I discovered custom games. I hope you will still enjoy your time while the event is happening :two_hearts:

Same! Big hype!

Oh, I didn’t even think of Zarya since she got a skin last year.

1 Like

I forgot to add I’m hyped for the maps to come back as well. Both the Hollywood and Eich maps are my favorite ones out of the whole year :two_hearts: : I’m wondering if they’ll add another map edit? swoon

4 Likes

Yes, I believe in the dev update he mentioned there will be more spooky-lookin’ places.

1 Like

Devil Mei

Archdemon reinhardt

kobold tracer.

Werewolf hanzo

2 Likes

i dont know what that gif means but i love it.

edit~ nevermind got it now.

also

Fire Lord Reinhardt

1 Like

My apologies, I’m real hype and I got my T3 back. So uh, the gifs must be posted.

1 Like

i hope i get to t3(got suspended like 3 times so who knows when ill get it) some day lol. its okay lmao.

1 Like

I had it, lost it due to being put on ‘vacation’ from a certain group of individuals and now I finally got it back c:

Just look at my stats and that is what you need, ha.

Im hoping top middle was Hanzo.

1 Like

Oh, you’re right he hasn’t gotten a legendary Halloween skin. What would you like it to be?

Forget the skins. If there isn’t a new mode, I’m gonna rage. They haven’t done anything new since Christmas.

Jeff stated in the Dev update there won’t be one.

I tink its supposed to be some rendition of Young Hanzo (he has longer hair at his sides just like young Hanzo) And in another leak there was mention of a legendary ghost skin, but it didnt specificy character, so i think it could be what happened if genji won the fight they had, but actually did kill Hanzo and he became a ghost.

1 Like