6 Accounts throwing to Bronze for Sale

Overwatch is in a very frustrating state. The Devs know it and ARE actively working to correct the nefarious behavior but to creatively solve the problems in a way that doesn’t completely turn the game into a Policed State takes a lot of effort. Especially when it’s us THE CUSTOMERS who are responsible.

5 Likes

I would be glad for going against a throw team (would still report) yes i am despetate for SR i am 650 SR, that is an absutely humating SR number, console i am in gold, so yes on PC i am desperate to get any sr i can to get out of low bronze and stop the embarrassment

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be embarrassed about your place on the ladder. Overwatch is a difficult and frustrating game and I can sympathize with where you’re at. I started in Bronze (11xx) and now I’m Diamond. It IS possible to climb…

https ://discord.gg/fxvhmk

This is a discord link that some of the frequent forum community members and myself are in, if you’d like coaching and such we are available.

We have people ranging from bronze to GM.

2 Likes

Chill bruw, there is more important and actually interesting stuff happening around this game, than you just playing it casually with your 6 stack. OW market is making more money out of blizzard game than blizzard themselves.
What I want to say, your effort is kinda a drop in the sea.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

Roflcopter :joy::joy:

I’ve been against you before in comp. You’re a decent player and your team won but you were also toxic in chat to the players I was with.

Personally I think you’re a clown and exactly the kind of player that doesn’t deserve to be a part of the Overwatch community. But alas, I’m not the gatekeeper fortunately for us both.

Good luck with your games dude…

3 Likes

Thank you, I don’t need community, I can build my own =)

Very rare event, If i’d be toxic towards enemy team, usually they have to trigger me somehow, like blaming their teammates, esp dps, that way I’ll give them hard time. Also I barely touch this account for a long time.

for the bad men, you are bad one acually, all depends on ammount of interest and incentive.

I think its just lag.

I think it’s funny on the account selling websites that GM and bronze accounts are the most expensive.

2 Likes

Lol…

I mean, bronze is expensive because there’s a big market for people who want to ruin the ladder.

GM is expensive for pretty much the same season honestly.

The third party market for this game is quite incredible really. But hey, it’s funding overtime work for the devs.

Lol that really is funny. I mean…if you want a Bronze account so bad just buy a new account and then ‘act bronze’ (i.e move slow, miss shots). I guess some people would rather save the time it takes to grind to competitive.

1 Like

That’s pretty much the reason why there’s such a market for bronze accounts. People who want the low ranked account to smurf or for whatever reason, don’t want to waste time throwing to bronze and potentially get banned for throwing in the process. They see the bought account as something that’s already there so they don’t need to throw as much and risk getting it banned.

1 Like

I was thinking that a real life example would be like if the city council decides to build a basketball court and charges a one time membership fee. It also gives out free basketballs and uniforms to players and helps organise teams with the same skill. But then some small minority of the players decide, ‘what the hell let’s play below our skill and trash some noobs and disrupt low skill games’.

The city council could install more video cameras and employ staff to constantly police the courts but the amount of money going to monitor the behaviour of such people would be disproportionate. Of course there is a balance to be made (we can’t have 0 staff) but we also can’t have 1000 security staff and 5000 cameras constantly patrolling and scanning the courts all the time.

1 Like

my understanding is, if you’re a plat+ player its actually really hard to place below probably 1800… Missing shots doesn’t seem to be enough… APM is a huge factor.

Which is why it is imperative that people report ACTUAL throwers as often as possible.

As aforementioned in my post above to the bronze guy… I’m 1,000,000% sure blizzard is aware of the issue. Do they really think money is more important than the player bases concerns…? Debatable…

The issue is, trying to create a fun, interactive and uninhibited game that is loose enough to get away with some of the more… questionable things we’ve all probably seen, but also make the game strict enough to not just insta-ban people deemed unworthy of the community. Especially when the paying customers are the ones at fault for the sorry state.

Like… Yeah… the rules are pretty lose… Sure… But imagine if you got banned because you were playing Ashe and you accidentally booped yourself off the cliff trying to escape and regroup with your team.

Or you’re just having a string of bad games (oh wait, individual accountability isn’t a thing… nvm), and you get banned because you got reported 5 games in a row for just under performing because you had a bad day…

2 Likes

they do not care about this game anymore at all.

Lol… Probably correct…

Just in case you missed it

this guy knows the devs now too lmao

Dont blame the game dude, players do this.

2 Likes

No… But I wish I did…

Honestly I could go work for Blizzard but my life’s ambitions are greater than designing video games for people like high speed

1 Like

Ambitions are priceless, but thank god Blizzard won’t hire you

Lol… You know literally nothing about me dude. Working for Blizzard would be easy compared to the stuff I already do…

But go off girl :girl:

1 Like