55hps won't fix Mercy

Not gonna happen. Kaplan said so. Sorry not sorry.

1 Like

I actually like this. I would be actually fine by raising the cooldown to 45 seconds - but giving back the cooldown reset on ult. That would actually give back the possibility to rez two people, give another meaning to Valk and still high cooldown on base rez.

Idk where this came from, but no support, ever was intended to solo heal… She was intended to be a main healer but not a solo healer :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

It is unnecessary. Just like this post, which has been done to death.

People still have the right to complain, in any extent, since they bought and want to play the game, and have fun. And even if some are just crybabies, doesnt deny the fact that something has to be wrong with certain character, since so many people are complaining.

Right. And I have the right to critique their complaint. I not sure what you are trying to get at. The forums are not a complaint box. There is a search function and everything. Could have easily agreed with the one of many that said this exact thing and bumped it to the top of the forums. They didnt. I’m sorry that you think that when you spam the forums with ridiculous nonsense over and over again, you expect no pushback from everyone else.

1 Like

As always, i’d like to keep Valk and just combine it with Rez.

In return, give me my dual-wield ability.

We see how well that worked with all of the 4 megathreads, and some other posts. People basically did that and didnt get noticed at all, didnt get any replies, and were just left alone. I can kind of understand where they’re coming from.

Yeah. So instead of annoying the devs. You have decided to annoy the rest of the forum users with this garbage. So now whenever you spam the forums, instead of a topic that has a lot of agreement, you have people constantly telling you to shut up or you are wrong. Great plan. I feel this will help you greatly. I would advise you to not take advice from where ever you people get your advice from. I hear this rhetoric constantly. It only shows me that you have taken 0 time to sit and think on the implications of what you are doing and how it will affect what you want.

1 Like

Mercy also damage boosts and rezzes…plesase stop acting like she just heals

2 Likes

No you dont understand. She literally only has healing staff. It takes too much mechanical skill to switch off staff to pistol or press e.

1 Like

And now you’re being toxic, how funny.

I am not saying that what the people do is exactly right, I also said that some, or maybe more of them are crybabies i.e. people telling you to shut up for having another opinion. I just said I get where they’re coming from, and you’re instantly assuming that im dumb.

just because you have got use to having her outhealing all the damage on a target that doesn’t mean she is bad.

Yea no, let’s not make pocketing issues any worse than they are now.

This would heavily encourage pocketing one person, aka that one duo that you’re qued up with, that one pharah player, the genji jumping around flanking…

Mercy’s playstyle should not lean towards more pocketing, it only exacerbates the issues why she makes a better pocket than a healer. Mercy’s mobility and capacity of switching beams instantly encourages fast reaction healing and this is what she should excell as. But her healing is currently so poor other healers peel better, it’s not worth to bring mercy to peel.

No. I’m making fun of the fact that a lot of mercy posts overlook her entire kit in order to say that her kit is awful. Not all of them do. But this one certainly does.

I didn’t assume you were anything. I responded to what you put. And I didnt just leave that to just to tell you, but for everyone else that visits this topic.

Holy balls, this man might be onto something.

Maybe… if you need heals you duck behind your maintank, or behind a corner. That way you don’t die due to trying to facetank Damage.

Mercy is no longer the “I outheal your incoming Damage.” Sure, her problem is that she’s toned down too much, but I seriously doubt that Blizzard will undo or further dynamically change their rework.

Her heals are still strong, the second best in the game for not having to recharge or reload her heals. Her problem is that her kit has the potential to be too good, as we all saw at the start of the rework.

Now, she’s watered down. Jack of all trades, master of mobility, really. That’s her strong suit now. Not her healing or utility.

Honestly just remove rez and give her a on the edge like ability that temp delays death (other than environmental) if anything.

A new impactful ult or a rework/buff of the current one could put her in a better position, might make her more engaging to play etc.

1 Like

Also res as an e and valk are just boring af if you ask me. At least that is my biggest problem with her.

2 Likes