Brigitte Summer Games Skin

Hi

I don’t know if it’s intetionally meant, but if you wanna name Brigitte’s summer skin 2020 for “fisherman” then the more accurate name in Swedish should be “Fiskarn”.
So NOT “Feskarn” bur rather “Fiskarn”.

Thank You.

3 Likes

hi. thanks for the post.

we actually have quite a few Swedes on our team who helped to name the skin. when asked about the spelling, they clarified:

"The spelling we chose is a kind of slang or play on the word, something that is a bit more common in Gothenburg. "

52 Likes

Hi jeff

whats up???

2 Likes

Jeff, the new event is amazing! Hope everything is ok in this trying time.

4 Likes

When you add the ability to receive tokens from overwatch league streams in countries where this function does not work now?

2 Likes

Still works for me fine. I was able to earn able 600-800 tokens since they added that ability to earn tokens but what I would usually do is to watch it through the OWL app but if you are not earning any tokens it could be something to do with the country you are living in or you did not login to your Battlenet account.

Feskekörkan! 20chars

I havent earned a single token since they moved to youtube

Jeff! what’s up man! how are you doing? i really do love it when you post on the forums <3

FWIW, I had to watch on overwatchleague.com and click account settings to sign in properly – it wouldn’t log-in properly if I clicked either of the obvious ‘log in’ buttons on the page. Kinda odd.

Tracer’s new skin has the same problem. The correct name is the “Union Flag”.

“Union Jack” only refers to the flag when, and only when, it’s flown on a ship.

Not sure if you have Brits on the team that just weren’t aware of this.

I see. Well, then it will be okay with me ^^
Thanks for looking into it Jeff.
Kind regards.

1 Like

Please ban people like this from your community. This is absolutely the wrong type of people you want playing this game.

i dont really care they got my enough of my personal info as is, the mongrels

Definitely the same answer, in spite if how much it pisses off the Naval types, “Union Jack” is an acceptable slang for the flag, and the vast majority of people who’ve ever used it don’t have any idea it has any relation to navies.

Whenever the the restrictions in those countries that make it troublesome or don’t allow it are removed, I guess.

Hello blizzard I come for another problem but it is urgent I was banned during the whole season 23 unfairly by server bugs now everything is better if you can unblock me thank you my pseudo are BorutoQweiz403

I come for another problem but it is urgent I was banned during the whole season 23 unfairly by server bugs now everything is better if you can unblock me thank you my pseudo are BorutoQweiz403

Hello!
I understand that there is little chance of being seen, but we, players from Ukraine, have a small problem with getting sprays for watching broadcasts on Twitch. We live in different cities, Dnipro and Kiev in particular. Tech support says that it cannot help. Can you help us?

The last ever response from Jeff Kaplan on the Overwatch Forums

3 Likes