Mercy rez bug 15char

Mercy now doesn’t see the yellow souls when she goes in for a rez.
Only the hero portrait of the ally who has died is visible

31 Likes

It’s extremely annoying.

3 Likes

Yes! It is really annoying and also affects the game, as sometimes, if an ally dies on an edge, the soul falls off but the portrait does not and we do not know where to go, if it is save and only know if we can use it if it is in ressurectionrange.

4 Likes

Thanks for the report. We are actively looking into this issue.

21 Likes

Thank you!
(the cries of all us Mercy mains… :confounded:)

5 Likes

How about instead if fixing it, you just remove resurrect altogether since removing the soul indicator is a start?

I’m not particularly happy to see Mercy’s die before getting the rez, die right after the rez, get the person they just rezzed killed again, or the latter 2.

More often than not they make it worse. With the cast time it has I can guarantee that even if resurrect had no cooldown, it would actually make Mercy worse since the 30 second cooldown works mainly to prevent her from throwing more often than once every 30 seconds.

I’d have to respectfully disagree.
Mercy’s Res can be a game-changer, and I love playing her because of it! I’m sorry if you’ve had games go wrong because of it… I’m sure she was only trying her best.

5 Likes

I find other abilities that can be used more often and this be a gamechanger more often to be better as they dont ruin the one thing that is universally loved about Mercy (her mobility) all while forcing someone into a position they may not want.

Please consider doing a hot fix for this

4 Likes

yeah please, it’s severely handicapping me on mercy