Brig Armor Pack cancels right clic abilities

Brig currently has a bug where she cancels ally hero right clicks a small time after giving them an armor pack,

Example on Doom

Example on Sigma (Notice the sam animation reset BEFORE I actually remove the shield)

It basically happened on all heroes with a right click:

• Rein/Brig drops their shields
  • Ana/Widow have a weird scope/unscope animation
  • DVa takes down her matrix (but it still consumes it)

Please notice that these are not lag-dependent, I’ve tried it with different networks and asked friends to try it:same results

12 Likes

Also breaks Wrecking Ball holding onto payload.

Maybe disable Brigitte until this bug is fixed? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there. We have a fix for this in testing. Sorry for the hassle, we know this particular bug is pretty annoying. Cheers

9 Likes

How about disabling her until the fix comes out because she makes the game really unfun right now due to this bug… You guys have disabled heros for bugs before what makes her so special

4 Likes

Shes not causing crashes with her bug unlike the other characters that have been disabled before which were

2 Likes

But have you not seen what happens with Armor pack to Ball? It cause seizure moments. and it cancel hold abilities and it makes it happen twice, that is why there is a scope bug as well for Ashe, Widow and Ana. So when you are holding right click with Zen he shoots 2 orbs and then shoots another 5. Pretty bad if you tell me tbh

1 Like

This bug applies to all abilities when you hold down the ability button, not only rightclick abilities. You can bug out winstons leap and get him stuck in place or bug out soldiers sprint animation. Hammonds grapple is the most known but it has an impact on alot more stuff.

The armor pack causes a semi stun to the hero its applied to which results the client and server disagreeing on what the hero is doing or where it actually is rn. Its compareable to having a massive ping spike.

2 Likes

delete brig…

1 Like

I would really like if for 1 day i cannot go against brigs in my match.

1 Like