storm arrows melt things faster then you can react

he has way to much mobility

he gets his ult way to fast for something with that much power

ult charge required increased from 1500 to 1900

storm arrow damage decreased from 70 to 60 per arrow

arrows in “clip?” raised from 6 to 7

leap CD increased from 4 to 6

66 Likes

Replace Storm Arrow with firing a Nerf Arrow. This arrow bounces off whoever it hits so it doesn’t show how egregious the arrow’s hitboxes are when you see an arrow stuck floating a few inches off someone’s shoulder and does 1 damage if it hits the target in the eye.

2 Likes

tbh they should have just nerfed scatter instead of doing all this

26 Likes

his rework was intended to be a buff. he isn’t supposed to be a weak as he was before. working as intended.

26 Likes

he shouldnt be allowed to be as op as this mess is tho

31 Likes

His ult has been trash since forever. It isn’t a problem now.

He doesn’t have “way too much mobility” every dive hero can close the gap and kill him effectively.

Storm Arrow has enough counterplay.

21 Likes

Give storm arrow damage ramp up so you can’t W+M1 up to 840 damage into people. Also funny how Ana has a 90m/s projectile with a hitscan hitbox while Hanzo has a 100m/s projectile with the a projectile hitbox.

2 Likes

No because currently he is outshining multiple hitscans

4 Likes

hes not overpowered, hes unchecked. brig makes genji and tracer unplayable. sorry every meta has its heros that are dumb to deal with. before it was genji tracer, now its brig and hanzo. Its just like when people asked for Vanilla wow the devs said “you may think you want that, but you really, really don’t.” Guess what you wanted dive gone? (you being omniscient and the subject being the people who cried on the forums, not literally you) well welcome to hanzo meta. Hanzo is fine. he is not overpowered. He just cant be properly countered at the moment because brig is so strong.

9 Likes

no he doesn’t, he outshines mccreee, and McCree has been weak forever. when it comes to where a hit scan is needed ie pharah, soldier discord, and widow are still leagues better due to not needing to predict to be efficient. If you truly believe this youre just bad at hitscan

3 Likes

He outshine soldier too

4 Likes

if you cant aim sure.

1 Like

no he outshines almost every DPS

19 Likes

He defs does not outshine soldier.

1 Like

Has anyone thought that this may not be just Hanzo’s fault? Has anyone thought that hitscans are bad because they are weak against armor and shields?

I can fight Hanzo’s no problem as McCree. It’s the fact that he gets rezzed, Briggite gives him 100 armor, and I have to shoot through 50 shields just to hit him that makes me swap off McCree.

Hanzo at most needs a CD increase for storm arrow. This rework was supposed to leave him stronger not weaker.

6 Likes

yes, he does soldier is a throw pick

2 Likes

Fixed it, there’s no ‘almost’ about it. I’d rather be CC locked by Sombra forever than be deleted every 8 seconds by this abomination.

5 Likes

Soldier pickrate is lower than Sym in GM.

He most definitely does outshine Soldier to the point of rendering him obsolete.

12 Likes

like I said if you cant aim sure. hes good, but not as good as yall are claiming. if dive was still a thing, even with his buffs he would never be seen. sorry its the meta not hanzo. deal with it. I play genji and ive made it work in this meta, and let me tell you hanzo is as easy to kill as ever.

3 Likes

GM isn’t even 1% of the community. Whats his pickrate in plat or diamond or even gold. where the avg player stands.