5,000 players ahead of you

Don’t tell Geoff!! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

How many hamsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

1 Like

30 000 ahead of u … nice time to put up a patch Blizzard when everyone is at home and want to play, when u think someone actually get payed for that .

5000? ;( I have 30,000

Havent downloaded yet. Probably will be about 300k SMH

Thanks for updating everyone!

2 Likes

Actually that happens when match maker is trying to produce a broken match

Pacific Coast, 7:30pm, 1350 Silver, then it waits 4 minuets and dumps me into a match with like 15 smurfs in it because I can actually heal stuff as a mercy LOL K, right.

Under no circumstance would I ever believe that a fair match would be difficult to produce under the circumstances, not unless there are extra variables involved.

On WoW, you at least get to play the game after a queue, but here you just get thrown in the back again.

I get the argument, but it’s literally a given every single big release/update.

Yet people are surprised about it?

It’s super annoying, but it’s expected at this point. Just wait it out. Go read a book, play another game, etc. etc.

Are you really going to compare LFR que with this? :joy:

i didn’t even know 5000 people played overwatch

Pfft I have 20000 people ahead of me
this is wacky as heck

3 PM on the east coast. 12 PM on the west. Fair to assume that most people are at work, and younger demographic is just getting home from school (unless they have extra-curricular activities.)

It’s as good of a time to release a patch as any, given that people around the globe play this game.

So i was scrolling through this post, and saw yours, and then your player icon changed in front of my eyes. No idea that could happen.

1 Like

I just changed it. I got the new Mercy icon from my starting loot box.

1 Like

Lol I’ve seen an image for 200k recently, the devs must be doing something right XD

Can you add the soldier changes to the patch notes so that I can add them to the balance log?

nice, all I got was the Symmetra skin from the starting box

which would be nice and all

if I ever played her :tired_face:

“all i got”. So lucky.

i really dont get why every event has this issue, can u give away some technical detail (am a noob dev looking to learn)