4V4 competitive elimination sorting is absolutely atrocious

I have played over 35 matches of competitive elimination and won 10. I have gotten into a consisted pattern of win 1 game and lose the next three. This is absolutely disgusting and i have no doubt that there is some excuse. And I FULLY expect some comments saying “git gud lol”.
I have wasted 5 hours of my life in matches full of bad players and throwers to just have taken one step forward and 50 steps backwards.

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

Don’t expect anything from anyone if you’re going to use such language.

Oh no you wasted 5 hours of your life? Didn’t you choose to do that?
Also, why are you so tilted about wins and losses? You buy a game to enjoy the Gameplay if you cannot enjoy that element then why are you here?

Yes the only thing that can be said is to improve, get better with team communication. Learn from your mistakes, and learn strategies.

But yeah of course, you’re probably going to throw all your vulgar language out of your bad-a$$ vocabulary. Even when i’m going to try to be formal to someone who has already thrown away his chance at being respected and helped.

You see i’m giving you a chance, act like a decent human being and we’ll get along, if not then that’s rather your issue.