4th season without comp points or title...seriously WTF?

Ive reported it before so once again, I have not received my comp point or titles for i think its either the 3rd or 4th season. Whats taking so long?

3 Likes

same here i got l got my regular role ones but not my mystery heros rank and title

3 Likes

sameeeeee its annoying second time in a row for me

2 Likes

you have to do the 15 wins in that gamemode every season. It says in the challenges tab every single season and always has. If they haven’t fixed this “bug”, then it’s because it’s on your end, not theirs.

1 Like

can you provide more evidence thats always the case? the “competitive player” says 5 wins in competitve. Then the rank challenge says “complete competitive player challenge and end the season ranked as (whatever rank)” Ive gotten rewards for only 5 wins for placements. 2 seasons ago I got my gm role q rewards but not my team q gm rewards, which I only got 5 wins. Later they fixed it in a patch and i did recieve them but still missed my open q rewards. Many other users have said their frustrations as well over every season of ow2. sure some cases maybe user error, alot are not. here is the mega thread for comp bugs through all seasons including to present date. If you’re able to explain with near 100% accuracy, how you got every reward in all competitive modes with no issues every season. Please post it in the megathread to finally put the issues as resolved. The Competitive Bugs Megathread

1 Like

if you look at anyone who has looked at challenges in previous seasons, it has been 15 wins. they changed it this season (idk why it’s not in the patch notes for challenge changes). idk how to rewind time to show the past challenges but it’s been 15 wins for the past 6 seasons.

1 Like

Seconding FlareToga, the Devs added a new requirement for competitive rewards back in Season 3 if I remember correctly, which required a minimum of 15 wins in a competitive mode to be eligible to earn end-of-season competitive rewards. For all of Overwatch 1 and the seasons of Overwatch 2 prior to this change, the only requirement to earn competitive rewards was to simply finish placements or to finish a rank update, which was 7 wins originally and later decreased to 5 wins.

That being said, distribution of end-of-season competitive rewards has always been unreliable, and in fact, despite every single season so far having major issues with it, only two seasons have had retroactive fixes. If you did complete this 15 wins requirement and still are missing your competitive rewards, then it is likely a bug, and a recurring one at that. In which case, you are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

Also, as a note, they did change the requirement to only be 5 wins for Season 7.

1 Like

Yeah this is just blatant lies. I got 5 wins in competitive mystery heroes for the first season it came out and got the title and comp points for placing my rank. However, last season (season 3 of comp mystery heroes) I placed but did not receive any title or comp points.

2 Likes