Heroes Never Die: A Story of Courage, Hope, and Compassion

Heroes Never Die: A Story of Courage, Hope, and Compassion

The back of her hazmat suit reads “Heroes Never Die.” The story of a real-life Mercy on the frontlines of COVID-19 in Wuhan.

View Full Article

95 Likes

Ah a bot

That’s new

Anyhow, i’ll take a looksy!

Thanks anyways for linking.

3 Likes

Read the story, it’s pretty cool. I hope that she makes it through the crisis okay.

4 Likes

She’s not China. She’s a Chinese woman working with ill people. The fact you’re treating her like she’s the country’s leaders is really sad.

74 Likes

For a sec I thought this was a mercy charity skin

3 Likes

This is political pandering, something Blizzard publicly stated they don’t do. And if they really needed to why not tell one of the thousands of stories happening here in the states or literally anywhere else? And as a black person I personally don’t feel blizzard is in the right trying to paint any positive story coming out of China right now.

15 Likes

B…bot.

News bot.

News bot?

News bot.

Got it.

8 Likes

We already have a system account that auto-unlists posts with no comments but with mass reports.

(Well i don’t know what triggers it, but it’s a bot nontheless)

Anyhow, for anyone complaining about propaganda, going on bout china, etc etc etc.

I recommend to discontinue such discussion, if you know to the fullest extend what can happen and go on then fine. I can’t change you, but just hold in mind that not everything is alowed on these forums.

1 Like

I wish real life Mercy would go to HongKong or Taiwan.

2 Likes

News bot… for news.

This is new.

2 Likes

That is half true. Basically after locking everyone in their homes for more than 2 months they zeroed out the cases that were being made domestically. Now they have cases coming in from abroad and that is how the story you are referencing started.

1 Like

What is this? This is new.

Irl mercy ftw tho

I don’t know what to make of this…

You’re missing the point. What if she were Chinese and a working doctor in the states?

1 Like

Did where you got your information also note that only 22 africans have entered the country since the outbreak? So this is literally them scapegoating a whole race.

4 Likes

This is nice :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s a shame people are just commenting their opinions on the Chinese government rather than the actual story tho!

12 Likes

If YOU read the article you’d know she’s not.

1 Like

First i’ve thought its going to be a charity skin but im happy hearing about this story.

2 Likes

Reading the title i thought we were getting Mercy lore, this is nice too.

4 Likes

I did not say they were being smart about it. They are doing their what Americans are doing here and that is blaming people who look different for bringing the virus back in after they have been locked up. Fear makes people do stupid things and they are afraid, like we are in America, of getting the virus.

1 Like