4 games in a row with 4 dps autolock

I agree it can be annoying when people won’t swap, but calling it gameplay sabotage is a bit much.

That’s the game now.

Blizzard has either ignored us or shat on us so hard over the years, and focusing on OWL or other bulsh, that we’re just doing what we want now.

Or i guess i could solo tank or solo heal or get depression or something…

I had to patch a hole in the wall i made after losing a game solo tanking with gold damage

So people shouldn’t be able to play with a like and enjoy?
They should be forced to fill into another role that they are bad at and don’t like?
Yeah nothing will make me quit a game faster than not being able to play in a way that’s enjoyable to me.

Anyhow this is why we need a role Q for a system like that.

So if i picked a 5th or 6th dps well thats just fine right? I hate playing Mercy afterall

I’m assuming this is comp? If so, that sucks. In QP it’s a bit different for me though, I always go healer, and when I’m forced to go tank I will, but sometimes I pick DPS first and… I mean, I just want to DPS (: But only because it’s QP. I don’t do that in comp games.

If you decide to go as the 5th dps then sure, that’s your choice.
More than likely your team will lose though.

Again this is one of the main reasons we need a role queue and a 2-2-2 system or whatever else.
A more organized system for competitive is what is needed so everybody gets to play what they want and what they’re good at while still being in a balanced comp, instead of being forced to play with they don’t like and making them hate this game.
Regardless of wait times anything is better than the circus that competitive is right now.

Honestly today i got really frustrated going healer for a team who instalocked 5 dps, so i immediately switched to dps after dying.

…and it was kinda the best match i had in a long time. We won. I even ended up with the most elims in the end after being Mercy for the beginning of the match. Really wish i had recorded it.

Soon, according to blizzard.

Which means probably around november or december, the earliest. Anything coming soon without a release date is at least 6 months away.

but unfortunately, 2/2/2 wasn’t said to be coming soon.

They said they’re planning on implementing it.

Which means goodluck till next year at the very least.

Uh… Huh

So, based on your OP (and about the first 50 comments), this is just another thread, full of whiners, that think DPS players are the devil, and that 222 will be some magical cure for OW.

In short: Same crap, different day

Fun…

1 Like

They say the person picking 6th dps is bound for a permanent curse

LOL, doesnt say its going to happen nor does he say its something he wants … but thanks for linking to the interview i linked earlier …

switching is not as popular as people want it to be.

we have tons of one tricks and people who only want to play one role.

its not an argument … the devs failed to make switching attractive.

Have you tried to get lfg to work lately, it’s all groups for workshop games and usualy the few that are for comp there is a bosy guy who is shouting at kids for not reading requirements, or some group who are waiting for a friend.

1 Like

4dps is a strong meta though.

Facing Widow, Hanzo, Tracer and Soldier can be very funny.

Also, considering current balance, Id rather play 4dps than 222

1 Like

Theres 5 tank and support in development (+ Bap)

funny thing is onyl when people inszalock 4 dps 2 of them at least start getting toxic and ask for tanks and heal…

I mostly play tank nowadays, and I’ve had my share of games with 4dps and me as Rein/Orisa/Hammond with gold kills and / or damage at the end. All while not neglecting my tanking duties, more like a side product of me doing fairly well.

I’m a plat player (ps4) so the dps players can be either pretty good or just straight up garbage. Usually the latter tho, so whenever I see 4 instalocks I always prepare for the worst mentally, but still play to win and give a 100%

Holes on the wall tho - I’d Rather turn off the game before it gets to that lol

you can only do that for so long… there comes a point when you end up being fed with tank.

No wins without losses.

Get back in there