4 games in a row with 4 dps autolock

“Soon” Lul. From the recent tweets of pros, seems like the idea got scrapped.

The problem is only made worse by the fact that very recently, when I went onto the LFG tool, it was borderline desolate…only a few ERP groups and “fun” groups. That was all.

Today is a bad day to play. I’ve been losing game with 4 dps multiple times tonight.

Nah, i’d just rather play heroes i actually want to play.
I mean, i’m willing to play Ana/Bap/Zen in the support slot or Zarya/Winston in the tank slot, but only in competitive and when im not tanking/supporting alone… And when Certain heroes are not being played on the enemy team.

I am 100% certain that is the flex players argument. We just do not want to wait 30 minutes for a game. Get yo facts straight, sport.

1 Like

DPS is more fun ofc people are going to want to play them more. I don’t really care if I win or lose I am so apathetic to this game now I just want to mindlessly shoot at red outlined beefycakes

1 Like

bwhahahahahahaha … nope.

1 Like

By “everyone knows” he really means “I am praying with every fiber of my being that there is an elder God out there.”

It would be sad if it was not so funny.

2 Likes

LFG. Try it

its a game with free hero select so a comp like 411or 321 should be viable. its bad balance that makes things like 222 or 33 dominate

jeez, cry me a river and learn to play hammond, he works in 4dps comps from what i’ve heard and seen

• 4 dps instalock
  • they won’t switch
  • Trust them
  • Play Mercy or Baptiste and enable them as much as you can. It’s your best shot at winning.

This goes both for Comp and QP.

Hmm, I don’t think so. Also if it’s just so horrible why don’t you join a team or smth?

I hear that is what creativity looks like these days.

3 Likes

Because Video Games are about freedom and having the ability to choose one thing over the other. I’m sorry but if you’ve got a problem with your teammates doing something other than what you want them to do then you’re the one who’s wrong not them.
We all DPS mains know health packs are there for a reason and we can very well look after ourselves, we don’t need a Rein to baby sit us or a healer to play god for us.
If you’re having too many problems playing with randoms then play with a team or your friends.
:expressionless:

Fun fact, even when I play Rein I never demand the team to have a 2nd healer. Want to know why? Because I want them to play the game, they don’t owe me anything just because I’m playing tank for them.

2 Likes

Game is dying because of your crying.

do you have a source for that? Because i googled it and got nothing.

Players tweeted a picture of DPS names on candles since 2-2-2 was expected for the next season of OWL but did not happen. It was removed after a while most likely due to OWL asking them to. A youtuber made a vid about it as well. While it does not mean no 2-2-2 forever, it does mean it wont be “Soon”.

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Wait, the pros were having mock funerals for dps players because they knew they would have another season of goats without 222?