4 games in a row with 4 dps autolock

Who refuse to switch. This is why the game is dying and blizzard refuses to do anything about it, instead they would rather hang out with streamers and play with legos

44 Likes

What would you like Blizzard to do about people wanting to play DPS?

4 Likes

If you play in a premade team this problem becomes no problem anymore.

8 Likes

Make comp LFG required

2 Likes

4 dps is okay, but 5 is too much.

Make them regenerate hp after combat.

Improvise
Adapt
Overcome

“refueses to do anything about it”

Everyone knows that forced 2-2-2 is coming soon

currently you have LFG where you can enforce 2-2-2

OP has the tools to get what he wants yet doesn’t use them.

3 Likes

Nobody uses lfg and it would be impossible at my elo

18 Likes

The biggest issue is the vast amount of dps heroes against the amount of tank and support heroes.

2 Likes

I use it every day that i play the game sempai

2 Likes

What elo if its ok to ask?

while thats not a horrible idea i can see people waiting around 10-30 minutes plus trying to make “groups”

Idk how populated the LFG is on PC but on xbox you dont even scroll down to see the full list.

2 Likes

Because solo queuing is so much faster. But when you are not allowed to solo queue, everyone will have to use LFG if they wanna play comp. So it’ll bring it back it to life.

2 Likes

In GM they are running entirely triple or quad dps hammond comps or alternatively running bunker comps when they have more 2-2-2 or GOATS.

It’s only a problem when someone is throwing because they don’t like something.

1 Like

LFG will never be a substitute for role queue. LFG didn’t and won’t work because it makes you play with the same people every time, but the moment you lose a game you always lose at least one person. Being able to solo queue into a 222 comp is the only real fix to the current problems.

It’s only going to get worse the longer they leave things, tank players like me are playing less and less often.

12 Likes

Really sucks for people like me though who dont use a mic. Alot of the times I tried to use LFG for comp I kept getting kicked for not having a mic. It’s not even anything personal, I just play better when I’m not trying to talk, listen, and play at the same time. I’ll listen for key call outs and use in game coms and thats about it. Be the end of comp for people like me.

I do see where your coming from though but I wouldnt put all my faith into a grouping system that hasnt exactly worked out since it debut for most players, not having Solo queue could kill comp more then save it, but the biggest problem is the minimal requirement to actually play comp.

But hey … 222 would totally destroy the variety lmao … this argument is only used by selfish dps instalockers who want to stick to that behavior and ruin the game

7 Likes

B-b-but I could switch off support to a dps to counter the other team!!! I can’t if I’m locked in! We won’t need those heals when I swoop in and save the day! In fact screw the part where I start on support and switch, I’ll just start on DPS!!

6 Likes

In reality everyone on the team gets tilted when there are multiple dps instalockers… most funny thing is when the last ones also pick dps and the raging starts … wHy dOnT YoU pICk tAnK i nEeD hEaLinG … everyone tilts in the first 30sec, says fu to each other and even threats to report everyone lol. And even when you manage to play through that sshow and win… you are still tilted and not happy at all about the win.

2 Likes

And this is why the devs don’t listen to the forums.

2 Likes