4 days in, i've spent as much time waiting as i have playing

i mean, come on. at this point what can be said? it’s literally one issue after another, for a game that had an extremely long beta period, and is not even an entirely new game. every day, i’ve sat down with friends to play, expecting that today the will be the day i can actually play the game without issue. and every day, i’ve spent hours waiting.

and the worst of it all is that there’s been little to no communication about it until well after the fact. we got like two updates about the launch day issues, hours after launch. we got an apology at least a day later. now with long queues, there was a message in battlenet saying there were issues with long queues. it’s gone now, but i’m still waiting 5+ minutes to get into a game, and it’s entirely impossible to do it while in a group.

at this point, i can’t see myself giving the game many more chances. why spend an hour waiting for the sake of playing overwatch for 2 hours, when i could just play a game that actually works for 3 hours?

3 Likes

It is my first time playing OW2. Never even played OW at all. I am about to call it quits because I feel like I am spending more time waiting than playing. This is kinda ridiculous.

2 Likes

I have been in queue for QP for over 27 minutes. In OW1 I would’ve found and played at least 1 game by now. What is going on?

3 Likes

something is definitely not going right - unfortunate on a Friday night to kick off the weekend, especially after going offline last night for 4hrs to run server updates.

That’s 3 hours from now.

I’ll post it here for the team too.

1 Like

This company is a joke.

3 Likes

then you are happy, i waited much longer than i played

1 Like

i mean the queue issues are clearly a connection problem, they’re very much NOT indicative of playerbase size. it’s a technical issues, not a popularity one.

2 Likes

How is that i had all of my characters before, and now they are locked?

its a bug. lets hope they’ll fix it in the maintenance :confused:

U have to do the account merge if it don’t work restart your game or restart console and it should merge for u trust me it took me until today to get my stuff back just try to be patient I understand.

Im getting the LC-208 AND LC-202 errors again.

1 Like