36 v 36 could save the day

For some reason this gave me old Hearthstone flashbacks. I can now only think of Patron Warrior when I hear this idea.

1 Like

I laughed at it, that’s more value than many topics give

17 Likes

༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE,GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽

no this technically isn’t a complete sentence, forums, it’s a bunch of rowdy dwarves, but now it’s a complete sentence.

6 Likes

<(+_+)>[///{:::::::::::::::>

THA LIGHT BECOMES MEEE (swift strikes directly into junk trap)
3 Likes

Ah yes my favourite voice line in the game: Ryūjin no ken wo ARRRRGHHHHHH

3 Likes

That’s the point. See here.

1 Like

That’s not how internet works xD…

If your internet is good enough for Overwatch, then it will be perfectly fine for 36 vs 36 or even more (just like on Call of Duty or Battlefield).

However, if your PC setup is very low already, then yeah, 36 vs 36 could be a big issue (lags, stutters etc…).

Anyways, this thread is just for trolling anyways so it doesn’t matter :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Poor folks with toaster computers.

1 Like

A ton of FPS games have done the large game lobbies in the past, I think it would be a good mode.

This is actually a good idea. It would be really great to have all of the heroes in play simultaneously. It could be like battlefield, a large-scale war. It could be up to 50 vs 50 just to accommodate for the new heroes that will come in the coming years. I truly believe this would push overwatch back to the top.

1 Like

It actually kind of unironically sounds like fun, yeah, but the logistics would be an absolute nightmare :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ill only accept 36 vs 36 if its also Total Mayem rules.

1 Like

That take was so cold it burns!

Done deal. Let’s do it.

Battlefield style-like Overwatch team-deathmatch, both teams with 36 members, first team to get 2000 kills wins. Would totally play it!

(to be totally fair and not let people cheese it with like 36 roadhogs, each hero should have a pick limit of 2)

1 Like

Oh god no, there is a reason I stopped playing battlefield when OW came out.

1 Like

Well, see, there’s currently 36 heroes in the game, so the idea was to have both teams have 1 of each hero… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Imagine getting jumped by every single flanker and dive character simultaneously as a support or sniper…

Teehee

1 Like

Imagine my shield melting like butter within a second of being raised (>.<)

2 Likes

It would be pure chaos. I don’t think there’d really be anything to heal… on account of everyone just blowing up instantly

1 Like