šŸ§žā€ā™€ 344 Days Since The Start of this post about Sym (4/10/18)(3/20/19)

Clearly people just donā€™t know how to play her. A year later.

Sigh . . .

1 Like

ā€¦You do know there is video evidence right above your post right?

Proving Otherwise?

1 Like

Sarcasm is hard to see in text for some lol

1 Like

Most likely not the best place to be sarcastic.

(Autism is a thing with me and Sym)

Itā€™s why I push Blizz so hard to listenā€¦ Even if I donā€™t play Sym anymore. (became an ex sym main after so much pushing)

Blizzard deserves to be criticized so hard for their poor game design. Mercy and Brig required so many nerfs to tune them down, Torb and sym changes had no effect at all. Doomfist is F tier again. Only hanzo rework was somewhat successful.

2 Likes

When Sym rework was looking like a buff :frowning:

dramatic it is papa Jeff

ā€¦ Jeez time passes but I still think they went the wrong way with Sym. I gave up playing her over a month ago. I suggested what I think is the perfect thing to doā€¦ I donā€™t know if they debated it yetā€¦ Even though I have repeated and explained how it works over a hundred times.

But in the past 3 months we keep just going in the wrong direction, not actually fixing anything and the most community knows it.

I just now, want to hear why to all this.

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m not a Dev at Blizzard but if I were then I wouldnā€™t be too inspired to do my best design work considering how much of a priority it has been for the company to cut costs everywhere for well over a year at this point. Then add to that the recent events in the company I would say that itā€™s reasonable to be stressed that the management doesnā€™t see value in your work per se so your moral is low which really kills peopleā€™s ability to design well.

Iā€™ve seen this play out in my own profession of Architecture and Blizzard are showing similar behavior to firms that Iā€™ve been a part of or heard from others work with about.

Not that that really fixes anything thou :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Limit Teleporter to 3 teleports then Geoff, not go faster

(See here: šŸ’” Likely going the wrong direction again with Sym and Reaper )

That would make her worse. That would just cause her to split her team.

(3/18) I added that cause how Geoff complainedā€¦ (It doesnā€™t have to be added)

Who brought this thread up again? This was made April of last year.

Thatā€™s kinda the point of this threadā€¦ (itā€™s more of a info dump about Sym) (On the plus sideā€¦ almost got to April)

Itā€™s just a reminder how bad these developers are to their game. I bet if LoL developers had this IP Symmetra would be fixed a long time ago considering their tweaking pacing.

1 Like

Feels like this was an overstatementā€¦

2 Likes

Language ā€¦ (seriously thatā€™s not solving anything)

I am sick of this political ubercorrect bullsh!t.

383 days later (been disabled from editing): (last post: šŸŸ What I would do If I was in charge of Sym's design, but it's too late now)

Would combine this: šŸ§žā€ā™€ Sym Buff Idea: Make the Flying part of the Turret: a Photon Barrier

and this: The DPS Sym Ult, Sym Should have gotten, when she became a DPS

(At this point, another rework is just gonna repeat happen between 2.0 and 3.0, It would force player to restart learning the hero, and a lot of people will feel ā€œhurtā€ because they basically killed off that heroā€™s playstyle and abilities they like to us.) (see this šŸ˜” Why Sanjay (Symmetra 3.0) is Not Symmetra and Why You Should be Angry)

So basically at this point, we just got to hope another future hero replace ā€œthat which we lost.ā€

(related topic: The problem with Symmetra, rework her or not?)