3 Tokens? Really? (Mod Response)

Kinda unrelated but do you know if you watch a match after it happened live, like the next day/a couple hours later, are you still eligible for tokens?

No, you must watch matches live for tokens

Okie doke, thanks

I’ve logged into the game countless times and still have no tokens. I don’t think it’s fixed for everyone.

At this point please take a look at the troubleshooting checklist in my guide here:

Even at 3 tokens an hour, I’d honestly never waste so much time to just get a base skin recolor. It’s a rip off both on money and time.

Watched multiple matches today, account linked, and still no tokens at all for today and yesterday. Come on.

I have 45 tokens now here.

the forum on OWL says. You’ll earn three League Tokens for every hour of live Overwatch League matches watched on Twitch (including Twitch tv, the Twitch mobile app, and Twitch apps on game consoles and TV devices) and Overwatch League platforms (including owl website, the Overwatch League app, Battle net, and Overwatch game-client viewers).
After the conclusion of the final map of each match during live broadcasts, a lucky percentage of viewers will be awarded a drop of 100 League Tokens (see the [complete rules]

i’ve watched 3 matches on overwatchleague.com and gotten 0 tokens. blizzard are so useless they can’t get this working on their own website 2 season in.

pathetic.

I get my tokens by watching on my phone.
Normally the game starts at midnight for me, and Im the kinda person who falls asleep to background noise.

BASICALLY, theres a setting you can use where you can lock your phone and it plays in the background. I guess it counts as watching, since Ive gotten all my tokens. It hasnt used much battery, throughout the night (and more) it usually uses 20%.
Its pretty useful to know I think, you dont need to have it open on a pc/laptop

It’s not 3, they fill in over time. The first night I had 3 then in the morning 12, up to 42 now after 3 nights.

I’m watching on Overwatchleague’s website, it says I am connected, and still no coins. 3 days of watching and absolutely no coins.

Did you link your account to Twitch? Are you Canadian? Check in game to see if you got them as well?

I don’t have a twitch. I have my battlenet connected to OverwatchLeague, are we supposed to have a twitch or something? I didn’t have this issue last season.

You should be good if it’s linked to the OverwatchLeague. I have mine linked with TwitchTV. It’s a lot better for tokens I find. The token system is broken for Sunday.

If you scroll down to Token drops it will show you how to setup TwitchTv. I downloaded the actual app on my computer rather than watching it through a web browser.

Overwatchleague.com hasn’t been dropping at all, that’s a known issue. Seems Twitch isn’t working tonight either.

Both are known issues.

1 Like

As an apology, Blizzard should add 100 tokens for everyone instead of these three that were issued today :cake:

It’s not like we are asking to be rewarded for watching, they said initially that they would be rewarding us, and they barely followed through, if at all

Please try to be mindful of the date of a thread before replying.

3 Likes