2nd worst matchmaking ever

IDK why it seems blizzard ripped the page straight from apex legends on their worst matchmaking Ive ever seen in my life. NO GOLD should EVER be match against A BRONZE, NOT EVEN 1. HEre i am in bronze facing silvers and gold while my team is ONLY BRONZE. WORST MATCHMMAKING EVER, ILLOGICAL, DISRESPECTFUl, NO wonder BLiz had to SELLOUT, MICRSOFT CANT FIX THE PROBLEM SOON ENOUGH? GAME IS DOOMED AND ALL PLAYERS ARe full of IT.

6 Likes

You say as if Silvers in Bronze are a bad thing, itā€™s normal.

Even Golds can appear here and there, I am well aware too that some Bronze players are capable of playing in Gold, some are hardstuck after all.

Also Microsoft doesnā€™t own the company yet, though you assume they do, donā€™t know how well you know your facts now.

Got a fix for this issue?

1 Like

Theyā€™re within 1000 sr. Your averaged sr for the game though is typically under 100+/-. The situation you described is improbable. If it happens again though, take a screenshot Iā€™d love to see that. You likely had someone on your team who was also gold and you just didnā€™t notice.

1 Like

OP is completely full of it and has no clue what heā€™s talking about. 2nd worst matchmakingā€¦ever? PFT, no way anybody else has a worse matchmaking algorithm than Overwatch, no way. This BS takes the cake, eats it too, craps it out, feeds it to their customers then sends them a survey asking how much they enjoyed the cake. The survey only includes positive responses and is immediately discarded with no record that it exists.

Thats what hidden MMR is, its the poo cake they feed you that you arenā€™t allowed to recognize.

3 Likes

You must barely be gold then lol
So you can like not act like youā€™re something specialšŸ˜¬

1 Like

Months ago I had a gold player (2350) in a 2900 game and the player was soloing along with a solo 3150 player in that match too.

lol thats smorgesboard of ranks hahaha

Iā€™ve literally counted one person ever that has said the matchmaker is good. One. I think there is possibly 80-100,000 people who have made reference to how bad the matchmaker isā€¦and people who think itā€™s bad and havenā€™t posted anything?? Millions

The people who came up with this type of matchmaking are the same people who came up with the idea of Salem Witch Trials as a way to figure out who a witch is.

2 Likes

Worse I was just playing against a diamond in BRONZE COMP. MAKES NO SENSE. I will take a SS next time.

Its very true, millions of people are just extremely bad and have no self reflection, so they cope by blaming others for their own mistakes, I have seen your gameplay =]

Ngl itā€™s the worst matchmaking Iā€™ve come across :person_shrugging:

Letā€™s hope Microsoft do some internal adjustments, fires the dead weights and invests money into the OW team to start policing the player base.

1 Like

Even if the number you made is true, which it isnā€™t because you just made it up, 100,000 people is .2% of overwatch copies sold. So out of 50 million people, not even a half of a percent have noticed any rigging. What does make sense is that .2% of people canā€™t cope with being bad at the game so they make stuff up to feel better.
L

1 Like

I found Zestā€™s sources for ALL of his claims!! :scream:

https://streamable.com/dcxuqs
2 Likes

You left out the part where I said ā€œMillions.ā€ Press play below, it describes what you and your entire clan of three people constantly do in discussions.

1 Like

Prove that there are millions of people that think the matchmaker is rigged. You canā€™t. Your point is entirely null.

1 Like

Out of everything said, this is part you chose to answer?
Interesting way to ignore the fact you still have no sources whatsoever to back up your claims

2 Likes

Not surprised, he is that same guy that constantly lies about being highrank and spews BS everywhere to delude others.
All talk, but no proof :yawning_face:
Actions of a :clown_face:

1 Like

Ok there, you made a point without rephrasing what I said. Thatā€™s correct, I donā€™t have datasets to quantify each person who thinks the matchmaker is bad, thatā€™s why I said ā€œI think there is possibly millionsā€ and I stand by that.

rofl, Iā€™ve received the same surveyā€™s hahahahaHAHA if I could make this my signature I would

How do I upload screenshot? i dont use social media so i dont have external linksā€¦ i have 4 screenshots, 2 of bronze with a diamond in comp and 2 with gold players in bronze comp.

The matchmaker isnā€™t ā€œriggedā€, itā€™s designed around using MMR to create coinflip instances for matches. Players with higher MMR and matched with players with lower MMR to ā€œbalanceā€ the match. Ultimately what this causes is a stomp for a majority of matches and a wider skill variance per bracket. I see people in bronze playing better than people playing in plat.

Itā€™s not rigged, itā€™s just bad.

1 Like