2CP by a large margin the worst maps

By far the worst maps all tend to be 2cp. Maybe because 2cp as a whole is just frustrating and not fun to play at all? Just a tiny thought. Also not to mention 2cp are also by far the longest gamemode and also the easiest gamemode to draw on. Maps like Paris Anubis and Volskaya are never a fun experience and find a lot of people tend to get frustrated myself included while play those maps.

1 Like

They are redesigning the rules for 2CP on the next patch.

It really won’t change much, just slow down the snowball effect of losing the first point. Nothing about the endless stall on second point or the general fact it’s still just plain bad. Pretty much every 2cp match just becomes Push Q to win.

Defending is a tedious affair where you have to hold out for 5 minutes or more, while all the attackers have to do is get one good Ult off and it caps before the defenders can respawn…

I can’t help but think the cap process should take longer, with more segments or something. Just seems like losing the whole point in less than 10 seconds is a joke.

1 Like

to make it even worse for attackers, that’s place where frustration was started.

1 Like

Not really both sides have always been awful. First point you just get wiped by one ult and bam first point is gone without even another chance. Second point might be different but can still be the same if you wipe the defending team with ults again. If you don’t whipe them almost instantly you get a huge snowball from stalling and is very annoying for both sides with both outcomes.

I think the real ballance starts if they’ve reduced 1 min both for attackers and defenders. Just in state of ult economy, average requirement to built all ults is 1.30 min. So it would be 1 or 2 ult stage and 1or 2 non ult stage instead of 3-4 ult stages now. Thats enough imo. OW need to devaluate ults.

Considering attackers win more often than not and that’s why the change is being made, I doubt this.

I think 2cp is the best mode.

Idk, where this stats are from, mb from OWL, where attackers are coordinated, but we’re playing ranked, where defenders have advantage to setup and to make 1st shot, when attackers w8 for ults and feeding by CD. For me it is very easy to play on defence than the offence.

One of the exact reasons they changed it is because attackers were winning too often.

1 Like

But… I like 2CP mode. And most maps.